Air Jordan 6 retro "Alternate" March 2017

Can't stand the $190 retails on these. Got them off NDC for 184 shipped with my 10% discount. Decent but don't wanna risk them being gone in the next month

Just copped from my local fnl. Ftl was already out of 11s. Also how do you lace these? Loosen all of them until they arent super long out of the lace lock?

Also how do you lace these? Loosen all of them until they arent super long out of the lace lock?

Generally for 6s, yes. You shouldn't have to remove the laces out of the lacelocks to tie them. Just loosen them to get your feet in. Then lock them in to desired tightness, then tie the laces.

Last edited:
Need to go < $160 to cop.. I already have Maroons but I really don't like the off white shade of that leather vs these. 

Ended up in the mall with these in my hand about to purchase and my girl turns to me and goes don't you have those already (referring to maroons). Ended up grabbing a pair of the infrared 90 flyknit instead.

Ended up in the mall with these in my hand about to purchase and my girl turns to me and goes don't you have those already (referring to maroons). Ended up grabbing a pair of the infrared 90 flyknit instead.

Lol I have DS maroons and I copped these via eBay this morning.. I couldn't turn down $163 shipped after the 20% off promo they were having this weekend. I honestly feel these are more wearable than maroons since they aren't that weird off white color and instead are the typical bright white color used on other 6s (Sport Blues, White IRs, etc.).

Last edited:
I gottem and they Are Maroon on the bottom An red at the top,Somebody said these are swaps!!! lam thinking there rite!!!They are Hare Nothing...STOP!!! Iam Bout To Kill this Shoe tho,MY Hare's on Ice...

Last edited:
Another deep discount sneaker..

But still not for me.. I can't get down with all the perforations.

Said The Same til I tryed them on!!!Heat...can't even see the Holy Moly's!!!

Last edited:
Besides the perfs, I think they should have done the inside panels/toebox in maroon. They're so close to the maroons..

Last edited:
Will cop when they go on sale just for the fact that they got that gummy clear sole. That's so refreshing to see and the hare aspect is really nice.

NDC is selling out up to a size 11 already (minus 8 I believe)..CS, FA and FL are all out of a 7.5-8.5 too..wondering if these end up slowly going off shelves like the Chicago 13's

Back
Top Bottom