Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

2014 pair still damn near brandnew!! But I need that "NIKE AIR" man!! Mite sell my 2014 pair to get the new version... price on 2014 pair on stockx is crazy they shot up fast...
Screenshot_20210119-173440_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210119-173447_Gallery.jpg

I like the 2014 and give two ****s of what anyone thinks of that. Have we forgot the days where NA branding was considered long gone? People liked what they gave us because thats all we had at the time. This release is a god send compared to what we used to have. But dont discount the hype and anticipation we all had at that time. Because it was there. Its easy now to take the NA elitist stance. But at that time, we really didnt know if we would see it again. Chill out guys.

I like the 2014 and give two ****s of what anyone thinks of that. Have we forgot the days where NA branding was considered long gone? People liked what they gave us because thats all we had at the time. This release is a god send compared to what we used to have. But dont discount the hype and anticipation we all had at that time. Because it was there. Its easy now to take the NA elitist stance. But at that time, we really didnt know if we would see it again. Chill out guys.
No hate on anyone who likes 14s. Just found it curious that some people are buying 14s on StockX right now with NA pairs on the way. But it’s not my money.

No hate on anyone who likes 14s. Just found it curious that some people are buying 14s on StockX right now with NA pairs on the way. But it’s not my money.
People always do that with every model and I'll never understand it. You can go look at the 2012 version of the Playoff 11s and they are going for the same or more then the 2019. Those shoes are dog**** in comparison to the 2019 and 7 years older. It makes zero sense to buy the 2012. Zero. There is a whole sale log of people still paying 4 or 5 bills for them though lol.

It's just more proof that a lot of people don’t care about any of the things we discuss in here lol.

Last edited:

Speak for yourself man. I passed on a lot of **** in those days.

My point is most did not. Including me. It just seems trend like to knock the previous retro. Happens in every thread. You held firm. I did not.

There is always something wrong with a retro, no matter how great it is. Nike refuses to give us a perfect retro, unfortunately. But there are some I don’t think will get complained about down the road.. the newer OG 11 retros come to mind, Infrared 6, Maybe these, Fire Red 5,(HOPEFULLY Playoff 7 😏)etc.

LOL man exactly. It was like wearing steel toe boots with a cardboard insole. Ive yet to wear my 2019 Infras or 2020 DMP but hopefully they've improved the materials and comfort, and actually gave us some cushioning. I hated these as well as my 2014 Infras
theres really no improvement on comfort. the reason why people say they feel better than past 6’s is because nike put in that thick poly insole. In the past they put in them cheap thin insoles.

comfort wont change until they use softer leather and the inside of the upper is lined with smooth material to the toe.

I would take creases over stiffness but i know alot of people hate creases these days

Back
Top Bottom