Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Can’t wait for the Carmines to meet the squad.

we need all these with Nike Air treatment still, JB make it happen.

Jordan 3 - Fire Reds
Jordan 4 - Military Blues
Jordan 5 - Fire Red/Black
Jordan 6 - Carmines
Jordan 6 - White/Infrareds
Jordan 6 - September Blues

0B2DA94D-CB72-4387-98F6-A978C846BF84.jpeg

Minus the denims which I didn't care for. Im only missing white cement 3s. Smh.

And if there is no shock drop these should have been on snkrs long ago. Imo.

Pretty sure these will be everywhere and continue to restock. Shock drop kind of pointless but I’ve hit on early access within two weeks of release. Early access is still in play for sure...not that it matters, these will be everywhere people.

Absolutely. These will be like the Fire Red 4's and 5's, appearing here and there all over the place.

These are super fire I love this picture. I really want to pill mine out and do this type of photo. I dont have this many pairs tho lol. More like half this.

I was re-arranging my closet so I figured I might as well.

You know it's tough to move boxes around to get the ones on the bottom.

Most of my collection consists of mainly OG colorways. One day, I'll get to take a full collection pic maybe lol.

I had most of these before "The Last Dance" last year, so didn't pay the high prices after the show premiered.

Legit thought the shock drop would happen over the weekend before February.. could still happen but IDK. Even shock drops have shipment delays eh? :lol:.

don’t get it twisted, Nike only put Nike on the back because they want to continue to re-release the same shoes over and over and over and over, at a higher price each time....you get the point.

If Nike actually based their releases off the 1% (NikeTalk) we would have 1:1 OG to Retro releases.

You keep thinking we're the 1%.

We are the majority... you really think casuals are causing these sneakers to sell out instantly?

In 2006 when the military 4's were first releasing there was a petition to have the back material changed to a softer rubber or something to the likes and between NT, ISS, and other boards it had almost 300K signatures or something like that.

What happened? They did what we asked and changed it to what we wanted from the petition.

Don't know how long you been here but when JMADIDAS used to post stock inventory sell through back in the day the counts for big releases were like 125-150K for releases except 11's which were close to half to a million pairs. So if all those people from different boards signed it that accounts for almost all the pairs released.

Casuals aren't keeping up with release dates months ahead like us enthusiasts are. Just because there is a small amount of users on here doesn't mean Niketalk's reach doesn't hold weight. Most users migrated to social media and elsewhere.

I don't doubt what you're saying about Nike but you don't get it twisted these OG releases were/would selling out with or without Nike Air.

Don't sell yourself short or ever settle... because if you don't speak up about issues there will never be change, and not just sneakers... life in general.

You keep thinking we're the 1%.

We are the majority... you really think casuals are causing these sneakers to sell out instantly?

In 2006 when the military 4's were first releasing there was a petition to have the back material changed to a softer rubber or something to the likes and between NT, ISS, and other boards it had almost 300K signatures or something like that.

What happened? They did what we asked and changed it to what we wanted from the petition.

Don't know how long you been here but when JMADIDAS used to post stock inventory sell through back in the day the counts for big releases were like 125-150K for releases except 11's which were close to half to a million pairs. So if all those people from different boards signed it that accounts for almost all the pairs released.

Casuals aren't keeping up with release dates months ahead like us enthusiasts are. Just because there is a small amount of users on here doesn't mean Niketalk's reach doesn't hold weight. Most users migrated to social media and elsewhere.

I don't doubt what you're saying about Nike but you don't get it twisted these OG releases were/would selling out with or without Nike Air.

Don't sell yourself short or ever settle... because if you don't speak up about issues there will never be change, and not just sneakers... life in general.

Right....I call NT the 1% because the stakeholders are way more important than a bunch of people who are gonna buy the shoes no matter what...complain about them and still keep them.

Look at the Red Cement 3s for example. Im sure the Blk Cement and Red Cement were in the same room on the same table at Nike one point in time, they decided to give the non-OG colorway the correct elephant print because the Blk Cement will eventually return within the next few years "in true og form" , and that gives us a reason to buy them again. I guess its a good feeling to think your opinion matters, but honestly your $ matters more, so that's how you invoke change.

Back
Top Bottom