Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I bought them off of a seller and they were never authenticated when they were supposed to be. Somehow they were shipped directly to me instead of the authentication service, they issued me a refund of my $250 or whatever I paid after tax, etc. and told me to keep the shoes.
Wow. That seller got shafted. Did you contact him to send them back?

VERY happy with my pair :nthat:
Really loving these, my first pair of Carmines!

02F41F42-6B4F-46FE-B45B-9EC36904D632.jpeg

Yep, doing a thorough LC with materials/craftsmanship and THEN actually precision weighing the shoes vs an authentic pair in that same size is the ideal way to accomplish a proper LC. Material weights will obviously vary from pair-to-pair in the same size BUT authentic pairs will use the same exact materials (from the same suppliers) so the variance when comparing authentic pairs to other authentic pairs will almost always be FAR less than the variance from an authentic pair to a fake/replica. My old roommate was a material scientist in the auto industry and actually told me this is one way how legit tires, etc. are able to be distinguished from fakes.
I've always thought it would be a good idea to check the weight on shoes. How much would a good scale cost?

Back
Top Bottom