Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My pair finally arrived from eBay.

I don’t care what spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour says, these are white :lol:
3A8143A8-D308-40AE-BCDF-4F58D76C029C.jpeg
382ADE6B-6AD7-4926-9332-CE65AAE32720.jpeg

Compare top midsole to bottom white leather. A tinge of pink. ENJOY!
#BeOneWithThePink

WOW my pair arrived

with authentic tag and card

ebay had me angry for nothing i guess?

dont see any customization except for a little green sticker in the box and one of size stickers are missing. and a crack in the box

as for a pink midsole you be the judge. i see none in hand in dim or bright light. but my eyes suck. cant see **** anymore

2AE7F868-DCCB-4B40-BFDE-43E4CB2BD5E7.jpeg

2B71BAA4-4A54-4350-AE0D-6E7BD5A088B1.jpeg

344B0FE1-B457-46AD-9CC9-EA50FEC71437.jpeg

C0A10079-422A-43D2-B7E7-9F601B011FDC.jpeg

242BAE66-5C6B-4055-93FE-4C918EA6DCCD.jpeg

Look good to me, man. Congrats, and I'm glad eBay's info was off.

how long it take? these bozos at ebay wanna copy stockx but take forever to inspect a shoe. ebay really ruining a good thing. only a matter of time before they start charging fees
It will obviously increase the time it takes to get the shoes to you. Do you need them immediately? And yes, they will start charging for this at some point.

It will obviously increase the time it takes to get the shoes to you. Do you need them immediately? And yes, they will start charging for this at some point.

i mean, usually when StockX or Goat get the shoe to verify, it’s usually inspected the next day and shipped. eBay takes forever to inspect it. Had a pair sit there for almost 5 days before being authenticated.

i mean, usually when StockX or Goat get the shoe to verify, it’s usually inspected the next day and shipped. eBay takes forever to inspect it. Had a pair sit there for almost 5 days before being authenticated.
My sales have taken at least a week to get authenticated but unlike SX and GOAT, I already got my bread so it sucks on buyers end because I almost always ship the next day

Maybe I’m crazy, but, if I’m the buyer, I’d rather have them sit in them and take time to authenticate vs pushing out quicker. I’ve both sold and received shoes on StockX that had no right to ever be authenticated (pairs with defects, specifically). I’m pretty sure StockX and GOAT just hire anyone off the street, regardless of their experience with sneakers. Their authentication process seems like theater sometimes.

Maybe I’m crazy, but, if I’m the buyer, I’d rather have them sit in them and take time to authenticate vs pushing out quicker. I’ve both sold and received shoes on StockX that had no right to ever be authenticated (pairs with defects, specifically). I’m pretty sure StockX and GOAT just hire anyone off the street, regardless of their experience with sneakers. Their authentication process seems like theater sometimes.

Them taking a long time doesn't guarantee the process will be anymore thorough. I might just mean they have a crazy back log.

Just because it's taking longer doesn't mean they're being more deliberate with the inspection. Dude was talking earlier how ebay passed a pair of carmines as custom earlier in here.

Just because it's taking longer doesn't mean they're being more deliberate with the inspection. Dude was talking earlier how ebay passed a pair of carmines as custom earlier in here.

But doesn’t ebay allow returns in those cases?

Them taking a long time doesn't guarantee the process will be anymore thorough. I might just mean they have a crazy back log.

I have to chime in, my self on this I dont trust them to legit check everything. Even when something passes through I still go and legit check it myself, there has been plenty that has gotten through the authentication process with these places. Replicas are so good nowadays you can never be too sure. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom