Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

This is def unusual. Now I got with the access denied on SNKRS. Site must be stupid busy at this point. Last time I had this happen was when I was trying for the Uptempos and had a rep on the phone, got hit with it then, waited, then it was gone. Idk what's up with this release. I'm way past the point of being mad, I just don't understand. If I catch them later down the road, cool, but not too much down the road, resell will shoot up lol

I can't believe I didn't hit on SNKRS.

I had a pretty good streak going on the OG colorways for the past few years I've hit Cement 3s, Cement 4s, FR 5s, Infrared 6s, and alot of Jordan 1s.

This is the 1st time I completely miss, 5 different phones, and 2 laptops, all took an L. SMH

that group photo tho...

4DDEB969-A02E-49F3-B316-266926FE4E97.gif

Jordans are just like anything else that can be a collectable these days. Sports cards are out of control, heck even WWE action figures can be a pain to get. This cycle seems to be getting worse. Definitely will be some time before it gets better. Hoping the 3s next week are easier.

Got to sleep in a bit, local finish line was empty... love them in hand... midsole only looks “pinkish” from different angle/lighting. Overall love the shoe, glad I was able to add these to the collection

Attachments

• 5D643B66-2972-4360-91FE-DCE8806F04FD.jpeg
    5D643B66-2972-4360-91FE-DCE8806F04FD.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 265
I really took the L today smfh.. gonna have to pay resell for a 9.5 lmfaooooo

Jordans are just like anything else that can be a collectable these days. Sports cards are out of control, heck even WWE action figures can be a pain to get. This cycle seems to be getting worse. Definitely will be some time before it gets better. Hoping the 3s next week are easier.

American consumerism, even in a time where so many people aren't financially stable. All of us here are still buying (no indictment on anyone here), but it's paradoxical

Back
Top Bottom