Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Ah, yes. The Balvins. So they may have infected the Carmines?

4xc5zi.jpg

Those shoes are almost as bad as his music lol

Opening has him talking about getting these from Jacques Slade because Nike wouldn't send him any because he's a ""critic"". So maybe we can dead the whole "he didn't mention the pink soles because he's a nike shill!" stuff.

He pretty much trashed the fire red 4s (which was just being honest about a trash product) so I never really questioned it. If Nike doesn’t want bad reviews they shouldn’t put out bad products. Simple as that.

Gifting shoes to youtubers in exchange for dishonest reviews doesn’t really help anything.

:rofl: Nike gonna Nike.

they can have those glory hole basketball shoes.

many way, two pairs is the goal this Saturday. Hope everyone gets a decent pair. Smh.

There’s still a chance for early access
Actually quite surprised there hasn’t been an early release
It’s gotta be because of pink

I wouldn't do any online raffle where they just ship you a shoe. I'd rather an in store raffle where I can inspect the shoe and if it's pink tell them to keep it

Opening has him talking about getting these from Jacques Slade because Nike wouldn't send him any because he's a ""critic"". So maybe we can dead the whole "he didn't mention the pink soles because he's a nike shill!" stuff.

He’s saying that because a bunch of people called him out in Twitter and YouTube comments and now has to cite his sneaker source lol. Hell, Unbreakable Kicks, DamnDee, and Delz all mentioned the pink Carmine issue but those guys, regardless of what you think about them (I’m by and large not a fan), at least mentioned the issue. I love Nightwing but he was dead wrong here when he questioned the legitimacy of pink pairs being authentic.

:rofl:
Well, we’re gonna find out one way or another.
I ain’t falling into **** LOL. However, IF this is a paint issue and not bleeding, then I don’t have that hard of a time believing a non-pink pair will stay that way. The paint is completely cured by now, I imagine. That said, I’m not a paint expert, so maybe it could indeed still change eventually.
This thread will never die. Two years from now, we’ll still have pink checks and updates going on in here:lol:
Yeah I thought everybody was talking about bleeding like the grey toe 13s
Pink paint is only going to be on a specific run of pairs
Shouldn't be hard for Nike to get most of those those back so they arent in circulation

He’s saying that because a bunch of people called him out in Twitter and YouTube comments. Hell, Unbreakable Kicks, DamnDee, and Delz all mentioned the pink Carmine issue but those guys, regardless of what you think about them (I’m by and large not a fan), at least mentioned the issue. I love Nightwing but he was dead wrong here when he questioned the legitimacy of pink pairs being authentic.

He's said it before. It's obvious he's not a shill because in many of his videos he talks about how cheaply made many of their products are. The one I cracked up at was him making sure to include in his KD13 review all he did was pull at the tongue to tighten the shoe and the tongue ripped off! It didn't even happen during the review but he made sure to include it at the end of the video.

Not only that he referenced it in other videos.

His review of the XXXVs, Jordan Brand's signature product right now, included him talking about how the shoe is so narrow and designed so poorly that the cords on the sides dig into your feet that they create bloody blisters and rip your skin off.

He included a picture of his bloody ripped up foot.

But that's all I have time for. I don't care enough about the dude to go into all this. He can delete his channel tomorrow. He should have mentioned it in the video, I agree. It's a 'thing' now, clearly, and was when he released the video. But it's just silly to say he's a shill for Nike. ****, if that's a nike shill, what's a nike critic :lol:

Anyway, back to the kicks

Back
Top Bottom