Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

4jtndl~2.jpg

"We don't know if these are legit Jordans"

Me and others in this thread have stated (multiple times) that pairs at legit stores like Finishline and Footlocker have been confirmed to have the issue, tf is he talkin about? :lol:
I have no reason to lie about it, at the end of the day they're still gonna sell out. I'm just warning the NT fam.
Nahhhh some people are definitely on the JB payroll tho, it's clear after reading that tweet :lol:

As bad as I want in on these, I’m sticking to my guns and sleepin.

I hope y’all get pairs that aren’t pink, and maybe it’s all just a lie but after multiple plugs confirming shoe stores were sending back entire shipments I highly doubt it’s a lie.

Worst part is, if you get a pink pair and send to STOCKX / Nike for a refund, you’ll be stuck looking at resale hunting for a white pair. Just to take the chance that these don’t eventually turn pink.

What a mess.

As bad as I want in on these, I’m sticking to my guns and sleepin.

I hope y’all get pairs that aren’t pink, and maybe it’s all just a lie but after multiple plugs confirming shoe stores were sending back entire shipments I highly doubt it’s a lie.

Worst part is, if you get a pink pair and send to STOCKX / Nike for a refund, you’ll be stuck looking at resale hunting for a white pair. Just to take the chance that these don’t eventually turn pink.

What a mess.

In a few months, I have a feeling there won't be any white pairs, except for custom jobs.

Personally I believe some pairs were affected. Multiple pics and accounts, and they seemed legitimate. No early drop could also lead one to believe that lends credence to that idea. It's just a weird thing to have made up.

But I also agree that it's sensationalized, though he probably should have given it a one liner somewhere in his review. But if he contacted the people he has connections with and they said it was an isolated issue, I can see why he wouldn't bother mentioning it.

I mean it's a factory. There will be mistakes from time to time. Nike hasn't started selling them yet so I have no reason to complain. Now if I get a pair and they are pink, then I'd be upset if I had trouble sending them back. But Nike returns are pretty easy for me personally, so that's not even a concern.

But since it's clearly been a thing in the sneakerhead world, he probably should have at least acknowledged it in the video.

Hey, if it keeps resellers and people who just want to flip the shoe away from it, so be it. All the pairs will be pink, don't cop. I'm sure the last thing Nike wants to happen is for them to ship hundreds of thousands of defective products to sites and consumers around the world and then deal with the massive inventory, shipping and stocking problems hundreds of thousands of returns would cause. It likely happened on early shipments, they fixed the issue, recalled the defective product, and kept it pushing, and managed to keep the original release date. It is what it is. Hopefully the negative buzz will keep the bots away.

Back
Top Bottom