Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My local FTL just confirmed that they had to send the pairs back to Nike. It's up to Nike now to decide what to do. Perhaps another Melo 13 situation where they go to the outlets.

This release is going down in infamy. It'll be worth it just for the references and jokes on here for years to come :lol:
But ... it really is stunning what's happened here. Even for JB/NIke.

Are you out for CG 11’s?
I forgot about those. :wow: I usually am an OG only kinda guy but the Cool Greys are really nice plus MJ did play in them during his Wizard days so that's enough for me to shoot for a pair. So now I'm at 3 shoes I'm looking to get this year and that's it for now.

I forgot about those. :wow: I usually am an OG only kinda guy but the Cool Greys are really nice plus MJ did play in them during his Wizard days so that's enough for me to shoot for a pair. So now I'm at 3 shoes I'm looking to get this year and that's it for now.
Dont forget XI IE Breds. Even though your an OG only guy you should pick up Chile IXs and Court Purple or Red Flint XIIIs.

🥴🥴🥴
41EF7891-0418-44D1-A56D-90EAEB33FAEC.jpeg

Time to make an outlet run.

Last edited:
Why would anyone even want or accept pink midsoles for a discount? What kind of men are you? I swear man, this shoe **** is really becoming an absolute joke. Have some damn dignity.

yes because a color defines ones masculinity. Hey man Ric Flair wore pink and if The Nature Boy can do it anyone can. Not defending the quality issues whatsoever.

:lol: It's not even the color pink I'm irked at. Pink should NOT be on the Carmine VI at all. This shoe or any other shoe should have quality issues with the launch day around the corner.

It's an OG colorway and the fact that you're charging $200.00+ for these after taxes with that shoddy quality? Nah.

Last edited:
There's not even an outlet here in NYC. I stopped benefiting from that back in like 2006/7 when they slowly stopped doing phone orders.

Flushing bro. That's within city limits.

But knowing how that place is in and externally, you'd have to literally be there all day to even get a pair.

I’ve been waiting for this release. This is the only one I’m really excited for 2021.

JB and their quality control issues SMH.

I got a Nike Factory 15 mins away from me, I’m gonna have to be checking every other day now if it turns out they hit outlets.

Last Carmine release, I managed to get 2 B-Grade pairs for like $150 a piece. Both pairs flawless, just came with a replacement Nike box.

Why would anyone even want or accept pink midsoles for a discount? What kind of men are you? I swear man, this shoe **** is really becoming an absolute joke. Have some damn dignity.

At least those dudes are getting a deal in exchange for defective shoes. No where near as bad as those dudes who were willing to pay full price, AND THEN PAINT THE MIDSOLES!! That type of man is the one who lets his girl bring other dudes home from the club, and then fixes them up a sandwich after they’re done smashing.

I'm copping a pair for me and shooting my shot that I get a good pair, if not back they go. Not a big deal to me, I'll probably "Karen" myself into a nice disco if I get a bad pair..

I don't support violence, but a ban would be welcomed. NT was so nice for a year without our resident, useless troll.

Back
Top Bottom