Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

1630706626240.gif

wow.. no shame from FTL & co. I don’t even get waitListed anymore, just straight Ls. Best part is, they know they hardly have any stock, but still take folks points.. then expect more points when they put em on the apps again. Meanwhile, resellers taking stock both times.

I do agree with previous comments tho, these just make me want the REAL Bordeaux 7s. Not sure why I didn’t buy the last run.. still have the ‘11s, but they’re snug.

Was just coming in here to ask if these were dropping on FTL/Champs/Eastbay/etc. along wit the SNKRS raffle but I see obviously I'm not familiar with the scavenger hunt that is tryna buy sneakers nowadays because I didn't even know FTL/Champs did online raffles :lol:

SNKRS only place these dropping tomorrow tho?

They didn't reach Champs or Footaction and only a few footlockers in the Houston area. I haven't taken an L on a GR in about six months but I took one today.

The only saving grace is my local stores know I'm not a reseller so one of them reached out and set aside a pair for me.

There are still some good people in the game.

Last edited:
They didn't reach Camps or Footaction and only a few footlockers in the Houston area. I haven't taken a L on a GR in about six months but I took one today.

The only saving grace is my local stores know I'm not a reseller so one of them reached out and set aside a pair for me.

There are still some good people in the game.
Just curious since we're both from Houston, does that local store do FCFS or do they have a raffle system?

Welp...I'm officially in now. Got a $20 reward hopefully I can hit on JD or FNL!

Same here, it would definitely allow my budget & I a better chance of survival pushing it to the limit scooping these & the 36 first lights before next payday. Seriously mi$ering it to grab these 2 notables. :lol:

Really dreading this Bordeaux 6 drop tomorrow, I NEED these! Plzzzzzzzzzz!!??:blush:

Lighting 4’s, Shimmer 4’s & Bordeaux 6’s are the Best drops this year.
Three The Hard Way 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
I think DSG pulled them too, I could have sworn I saw these on their release calendar when I was checking to see if they were getting the Lightning 4’s.

Back
Top Bottom