Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

PSGs are really nice too. Probably a better deal at that time as they sat for a bit, no? If I had those I'd pass on these. Otherwise the Bordeaux would be the one I'd go for now.

You gonna put more Eggo’s in the toaster and wait? :lol:
toaster.0.jpg

Yeah, but 11s are always super popular. Honestly think most of these fakes are from Nike authorized factories, and they just do extra after hours runs for each release....why not I guess.

eh I doubt it, Nike has a pretty strict supply chain in terms of final manufacturing. As far as material components, etc. go though you’re definitely accurate since, when you’re subcontracting, it gets harder to verify especially with large orders. Craftsmanship differences are the dead giveaway, a lot of replica factories simply don’t pay employees as well as Nike-contracted ones and there usually isn’t enough incentive for factories manufacturing replicas to make a perfect replica, just one that is “close enough.” Ironically, that’s one reason why Air Yeezy resale prices are so high-in 9+ years, no fakes have come close since there really isn’t a substitute.

PSGs are really nice too. Probably a better deal at that time as they sat for a bit, no? If I had those I'd pass on these. Otherwise the Bordeaux would be the one I'd go for now.

PSG’s are beautiful to me, and the fact that I could buy 5 pairs of my size 11.5/12 off NDC at $150 each months after release, I just can’t justify paying resale for these now! I’m good!

I got my double up so I'll pass it along.

Anyone in Houston. The shoe Palace at Willowbrook mall has a 10.5, 11 and 13 available now. Any other unclaimed pairs will surely go to resellers before making it to the floor tomorrow.

Last edited:

Unfortunately raffle closed before this post. I called shoe palace again today. Yesterday they were ringing busy constantly; today there's no answer. Time to give up and move on I suppose.

So got an eBay offer which would be $50 over retail (after tax), but still hesitating as I hate supporting these losers, and thinking additional patience may pay off as many retailers seem as though they're still getting in stock. And the dude has only 1 sale. Someone talk me into/out of it!

So got an eBay offer which would be $50 over retail (after tax), but still hesitating as I hate supporting these losers, and thinking additional patience may pay off as many retailers seem as though they're still getting in stock. And the dude has only 1 sale. Someone talk me into/out of it!

just do it bro - it's value vs cost...if you love the shoe, years from now the 50 dollar wont mean anything compared to utility of the shoe...

If I saw a sz 13 all in shipped for $240-260 I’d do it

after tax and shipping wetalking like $30-40 bucks. Seller gon be able to maybe buy a pizza wit the profit :lol:

make sure his feedback A1 tho

i have had great luck buying resale on FlightClub! Always fast shipping, and legit shoes. I have got 2 pair from them in the last 3 months. Decent price too

Don't do it

Amazing how well the color blocking works on the 6 as well. The 7 really was just a take-down version of the 6. Personally would have preferred a slightly darker midsole grey on these 6s, but looking awesome overall!

Back
Top Bottom