Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Lol damn fam! It’s only the 4th!

Well, I'm on vacation in Vegas, so we got plane tickets, hotel rooms, and ohh so much food. Been going cray at the outlet malls here, gonna have to buy another suitcase and pay more bag fees just to bring home all the stuff I bought... 2 Hugo Boss suits made from Italian fabric, a Coach belt, a pair of Bally Scribes, some Ferragamo loafers and sunglasses, Polo for me and my kiddo. 2 PS5s during the last Walmart drop, and a pellet smoker and a bunch of random stuff on Amazon, mostly for the PS5. Now that I think about it that number is probably closer to 6k. I am about to shred these damn credit cards!

Was debating all week whether or not I would enter for these on FLX and got busy with work yesterday until just after 4 EST

shot my shot on SNKRS

I’m ok without these though I like them

the only Jordan’s I’m really looking forward to is cool greys

I just picked up my size 12.

20210904_112728.jpg

I miss the days when if we were active on a thread here on RD there would always be a link thrown up on the forum where we could cop if we acted quickly. Very rare for us to miss out if we put in reasonable effort even the weekend of release, and it wasn't unusually for stock to pop up over the following week and be obtainable.

I tried to help y'all... I honestly just got lucky. Twice. It's only because I was kinda wanted em. Glad I hit tho as my only "complaint" was they look too similar to my PSGs... But that's fine. It gives me a reason to put them on ice for a while. Will take some comparison pics when I get em.

I tried to help y'all... I honestly just got lucky. Twice. It's only because I was kinda wanted em. Glad I hit tho as my only "complaint" was they look too similar to my PSGs... But that's fine. It gives me a reason to put them on ice for a while. Will take some comparison pics when I get em.
These are way better than the PSG’s. Good thing you copped.

Glad I got a white box. God must love me! I pray every night.

“Gentle Jesus meek & mild, look upon a little child, pity my simplicity, suffer me to come to thee, in a little bed I lie, Heavenly Father here my cry, Lord protect me through this night, keep me safe til morning light”
Swoosh!:pimp:🙏

I’ve said this same prayer every night for the last 35 years of my life that my Mother taught me! Thanks ma! 🥰

*Prays for Bordeaux 6’s tomorrow🙏
Thanks Nike. You made my day today, this morning!
Blessings, livity & life rudeboys! 🔥

CUT TO A DAY LATER…

Man, the hell with this.

I didn’t get these & I’m extremely angry so I don’t want the 36’s either. I’m done. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom