Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't store my shoes in a closet/cool place.

So maybe that's why.

They're just in boxes, sitting on my dresser in my room.

No closet space.

Its all good though.

Its the price you pay when you buy translucent soled shoes I guess.

:rolleyes >D

I don't store my shoes in a closet/cool place.
So maybe that's why.
They're just in boxes, sitting on my dresser in my room.
No closet space.
Its all good though.
Its the price you pay when you buy translucent soled shoes I guess.
:rolleyes >D

I think it's just, like? ..traffic. :tongue:

You really have no choice but to just accept it.

It WOULD be nice if they stayed extra "icey" until you CHOSE to beat'em down.
...in a "perfect world", I know I'd prefer it, but?

Wish in one hand, $h!& in the other. ..see which fills up first. :tongue:

LL

I did have the black and varsity red.Something unfortunate happened to them last month though.
lol. Dare I ask?

I dont like the varsity reds. The Black and White Infrareds as well as the Maroons are also in my favorite VIs but when I see the Varsity Reds I ask why they didnt just do it correctly :smh:

I've also worn my concords over 50 times and played outdoor basketball in them a couple times and they aren't really yellowing either

all my clear soled shoes seem to hold up really well

some people seem to over prepare the storage of them but I think it's the luck of the draw and storage temp

Actually it was 39 pairs were stolen.
Damn, plus all that **** burned and other **** that got stolen. Sorry about that man.......
.......I'm glad you didnt commit suicide and there are people to talk you out of it, because I wouldve been at that point and no one would care

haha i wish JB used Reebok's icy soles. Those things take FOREVER to yellow. lol JB is good at making mediocre icy soles so we come back for more. Dang you JB! =).

haha i wish JB used Reebok's icy soles. Those things take FOREVER to yellow. lol JB is good at making mediocre icy soles so we come back for more. Dang you JB! =).

How long does it take reeboks ice to yellow? I wanted to cop the questions with the ice sole but I passed.

I forgot about those Reebok Icy soles :pimp:
I used to have a huge collection of reeboks, especially the classics, since they were the best shoes I could afford as a kid. Yah those things did not yellow!

How long does it take reeboks ice to yellow? I wanted to cop the questions with the ice sole but I passed.

They never yellow.

Reebok has the secret!
OG's.
2m2dv7d.jpg

Trying to locate a pair of these for a friend for a decent price, are Natterjacks and other UK sites the best I'm going to be able to do? Just curious because I'd rather give him an American site if I could cause hes uneasy about the international thing, but I'm not seeing better prices anywhere else I look

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom