Air Jordan 6 Maroon, are they Legit ??

Hey guys, i bought a couple months ago a pair of jordan 6 maroon with a bill from footlocker.

The first thing that i did was to call Nike and ask if they are legit(every shoe is registered in Nike´s system).

So the dude on the phone told me that they might be legit, but he´s not sure 100% sure about that because some people can fake that too.

So i went to the next footlocker store and let them check the shoe, a employee just checked the date of the build from the shoe and told me that they are legit, so i went home.

After a couple days, i saw some maroon colour inside of the shoe(the white part where you put your feet in), so i tried to clean it but it did not work. So i went back to the footlocker store and asked what the reason might be, i told them that the tougue of the shoe discolours.

So now i´m here and looking for help, are they legit or not, its your turn guys.

need pics.... Nike does not have a record of every shoe sold. The guy at footlocker cannot verify production dates as they vary. Generally they will all have the same starting date the ending dates will not be the same on every shoe. 

Post pics and we will definitely be able to help you out..... 

with all the QA issues Jordan brand has you probably are exciting your self over a non issue

I think they are legit.... however they are just worn very hard. 

the fading happens with constant wear and rubbing 

yea just like if you wear new jeans on shoes the blue die in the denim will rub off onto the shoe.... colors bleed sometime

So how long will the color rub off, does that stop some time later and how can i get the maroon color out of the white part, do you think Jason Mark can handle that ?

honestly it probably wont come out... the outside of the tongue is rubbing on the inside of the shoe.... Just wear them and appreciate the character your shoe has

Yeah i love the shoe honestly, i just thought that they would be fake because of the rub off from the color, so guys you helped me really good out, now i can 100% enjoy my 6´s and sleep normally :D Thanks to all of you <3

Back
Top Bottom