Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

sz13. finishline took all day to locate a pair. and thats what they sent. meanwhile they restock 100 times. waited too long for in store return. i guess i might be able to ship back?

wasnt sure if stockx would X em since the litte spot.
Id return em to FNL.... after fees on Stockx you’re taking a loss anyway, assuming you paid $200+tax

My local footlocker had a full size run.
Amazing how they held on to stock
11DF2E27-9EFC-45C8-A78B-79D352EDC9C0.jpeg

My local footlocker had a full size run.
Amazing how they held on to stock
11DF2E27-9EFC-45C8-A78B-79D352EDC9C0.jpeg
Materials are pretty decent on these. I ended up doubling for retail and I swear I did it just because I could. Ridiculous. I should have stopped at 1 pair for the collection.

Looks like I’ll have a size 11 up for sale soon.

Materials are pretty decent on these. I ended up doubling for retail and I swear I did it just because I could. Ridiculous. I should have stopped at 1 pair for the collection.

Can you hold on to these long term? DS pairs of 2019 IR 6s shot up in resell price and I think these will do the same in 10-12 months.

Can you hold on to these long term? DS pairs of 2019 IR 6s shot up in resell price and I think these will do the same in 10-12 months.
Yes, if you can, keep it.

Only people who were born before 1975 copped these or doubled up cause people who didn't cop them weren't alive when these dropped. That's why there's so many around still.

Only people who were born before 1975 copped these or doubled up cause people who didn't cop them weren't alive when these dropped. That's why there's so many around still.

Wasn’t the OG release of these reselling for absurd prices for a few year preceding this release? I really wanted the OGs but didn’t want to shell out for resell and was also afraid of them crumbling upon wear (especially given the infamously low quality of mid-late 2000s 6 retros).

Back
Top Bottom