Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

That might not be JB. Could be the store and how they stored their sneakers.

exactly. it might not even be the store. it might have gotten that way during travel to the store. who remembers a little while back when the AJ1 KO breds arrived at stores all full of mold and ish? turns out it was how/where the shipping company stored them during the entire shipping process.

this isnt as serious as that but same principal.

I didn’t realize these had sold so well. Wanted to grab after Christmas for below retail.

Same. All sold out at my local HoH (only available at HoH) according to the launch locators. Foot action with a flight 23 store only got in 18 men’s pairs.

Local boutiques are sold out as well in men’s and one shoe palace near me has assorted sizes.

I ordered a few days ago and haven't received a shipping notification yet. I'm starting to think those are up in error or they do not actually have them in stock.
Not trying to worry you, but I ordered from SNS on Saturday day and my pair arrived Wednesday.
It couldn't hurt to shoot them an email.

It changes color from oxidation whether you wear them or not. You can leave the other pair with the icy sole DS and eventually it too will begin to yellow. It’s inevitable. You can reverse it with sea glow or other de-oxidation methods...

Sucks though...
Wearing causes it more. I have DS 6s from 2014 with zero yellowing

Remind me of og 9s last year. I was going to wait for disco but once I seen them drying up I copped, just like these.

Nah bruh I ordered last week and received my package in 3 days

You can still get those OG 9s for like $30 above retail, over a year later. These should be as equally as inexpensive for someone to pickup down the road if they REALLY wanted them.

These are fresh

IMG_20171212_003041_220.jpg

I want these but I need that discount ...tryna resist but these pics are beautiful.

These are so much better looking than those hideous red 11s.

I actually passed on the red 11s, I told myself under retail or bust and I don' own any all red shoes, so ill eventually pick it up.

JB been dropping so many retros that I just sit back try to catch all discounts, all the deals, and hopefully these are discounted or a site will have a coupon code that'll work, then I'll cop.

I finally got my tracking from SNS, according to UPS there are some weather delays on that side of the world. Knowing my luck, my package probably fell into the Atlantic Ocean.

Are there anymore out there?

I actually passed on the red 11s, I told myself under retail or bust and I don' own any all red shoes, so ill eventually pick it up.

JB been dropping so many retros that I just sit back try to catch all discounts, all the deals, and hopefully these are discounted or a site will have a coupon code that'll work, then I'll cop.

Yeah I bought the Navy 11s but those red 11s were a solid pass.. Look like clown shoes to me.

Seems like they're all dried out in my area.

Only HoH locations got them (sold out in my size) and shoe palace near me only had a size 11.5 and 12 left.

I haven't checked Niketown locations, but they are probably sold out as well.

Trying to get the right laces for these, any suggestions? (looking for flat black laces, bigger width)

Man these are so fresh, but I just got the Red joints, really thought this would semi sold out but still have a full size run on my local webstore smh. Is 40+these for the WL96 fair?

Back
Top Bottom