Air Jordan 6 Black Infared LEgit Check Good Quality Clear Pictures

Legit?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got these in... I bought them for $300... They look perfect to me just want to check in with you guys and see what you think... I have no complaints... It has the qc sticker and stamp... Paint is on point... Jumpman is on point... What you guy think...... Let me know if you need more pics of anything else Ill post them up for you
View media item 1334189TView media item 1334201View media item 1334200View media item 1334199View media item 1334198View media item 1334191View media item 1334192View media item 1334193

Last edited:
I am just kinda worried about the box... The shoes look good to me but for some reason the qc stamp and stick look different and the label but @kcm84 said the label is alright

I don't think you have anything to worry about. The label might have been put on crooked on the box but that's no big deal. The QC sticker & stamp are great things to see when it comes to legitimacy

I don't think you have anything to worry about. The label might have been put on crooked on the box but that's no big deal. The QC sticker & stamp are great things to see when it comes to legitimacy
Ok... The font on the label is what looks suspect to me.... Also the qc stamp...

guys.. i think it`s fake. cause diffrent box font and hole location.

if you compare your j 6, you can find diffrent font and hole location. 

They arent fake. Everyone says they arent and the closer I look everything is on point.

Everythings on point it has the 3m,the holes are spaced enough, everythings good

Snap a better shot of the whole side of the shoe with flash..The 3M does not look strong enough to me, however it may just be your images..If the 3M is weak that's Def a bad sign.

Legit...Bright 3M
View media item 1341774
Fake pair..Weak fakes 3M..It shines, but not as bright bc it's not real 3M material.
View media item 1341775
This looks more like yours IMO..Get a good 3M shot to compare..

Last edited:
Snap a better shot of the whole side of the shoe with flash..The 3M does not look strong enough to me, however it may just be your images..If the 3M is weak that's Def a bad sign.

Legit...Bright 3M
View media item 1341774
Fake pair..Weak fakes 3M..It shines, but not as bright bc it's not real 3M material.
View media item 1341775

Yeah you see how much brighter my 3m is than the fake pic u provided?

Legit...Bright 3M
View media item 1341774
View media item 1341775

Is there anything else that raise flags?

Ok... And what you think about the qc sticker and stamp?

@kcm84
Sorry, but I think these are fake/GM. The font on the stamp inside the box is clearly different from mine (bought at Foot Locker). Also, the '9' on the size sticker has a lighter weight than the legit ones. It has to be a bold condensed font. Here are pics of mine:

Sorry, but I think these are fake/GM. The font on the stamp inside the box is clearly different from mine (bought at Foot Locker). Also, the '9' on the size sticker has a lighter weight than the legit ones. It has to be a bold condensed font. Here are pics of mine:View media item 1341924

View media item 1341925
Ok its just a stamp tho.... Everything on my shoes is on my point..... Does just the stamp make or break it...... It has the qc3ok sticker too....

Ok its just a stamp tho.... Everything on my shoes is on my point..... Does just the stamp make or break it...... It has the qc3ok sticker too....
I've read the stamp should be a certain font as well as the font indicating the shoe size. Your kicks are probably good but in a GM box, if that's possible. But as one poster mentioned the 3M isn't so bright. Here's mine.

Don't rely on the box or label or stamp to legitimize a pair of shoes.  The box is the last thing you want to look at.  

Overall, the shoes look good.  The one thing you cant look past is the 3M brightness.  You cant fake that test.  Like @TIMMYBRIXXX  said, take the picture with the flash on and go from there.

I've read the stamp should be a certain font as well as the font indicating the shoe size. Your kicks are probably good but in a GM box, if that's possible. But as one poster mentioned the 3M isn't so bright. Here's mine.View media item 1342092
Thanks bro i would post up another pic but I cant right now... Yeah it is just confusing because there is nothing wrong with the shoes it is just the box.... Idk how that is possible? Could they be b grades?

Don't rely on the box or label or stamp to legitimize a pair of shoes.  The box is the last thing you want to look at.  

Overall, the shoes look good.  The one thing you cant look past is the 3M brightness.  You cant fake that test.  Like @TIMMYBRIXXX
 said, take the picture with the flash on and go from there.
Ok like I said I would post up another pic but I dont have the shoes with me right now... But I am just trying to figure out how would a legit pair of 6s get in a fake box?... Idk what to think of these....

Thanks bro i would post up another pic but I cant right now... Yeah it is just confusing because there is nothing wrong with the shoes it is just the box.... Idk how that is possible? Could they be b grades?
No, they cannot be B grades.  Legitimate pairs of B grades are marked distinctly by Nike.  If they were B grades the box would indicate that they are and they would have markings on the size tag inside the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom