Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Lapstone pair arrived yesterday, thank you once again to whomever posted the discount 🔥. Will be dropping off Nike’s pair to UPS later.

I forgot I had the TR 7 “Olympics”, who did it better? OG or Mr Backdoor?
IMG_6013.jpeg
I still want that 7 man it’s tough smh. Lol whatever comes first I guess.

Can someone enlighten me on this Vick jersey and the Olympic 7s. I wold like to know the origins of this joke.
I was actually around on NT when this joke unfolded. Someone asked what to wear with their shoes and everyone was posting Jordan jersey's so someone posted a random Vick jersey that had nothing to do with Jordan or Basketball obviously lol and it took off from there. So anytime someone ask what to wear with J's you give them the Vick jersey treatment 🤣

I caved in and bought a pair while at work. For $148.40 I'll take em. However, because I was so exhausted from not having slept last night, I can't remember if I typed my email in correctly when using my employee number. I still haven't gotten an order confirmation email from FNL yet the charge on my card showed up in my email notifications. Gonna give it a few days and see what's up if it doesn't get canceled. Hopefully I didn't mistype and now someone else knows my name, number and address lol.

man... if i can get this at any type of discount I'll gladly return my SNKRS pair....

These are starting to grow on me (even more if the discounts come). And I like hearing about the increased comfort compared to the recent cardboard 6s. Wish the blue was brighter like the 2000 OG but the darker color probably fits today's fashion better.

gave my used 2012 pair to my sisters bf... but I took the lace locks and flat laces cuz I prefer it on the 2024 pair lol... Did give him some oval laces that I got from somewhere to use on the 2012 pair

Back
Top Bottom