Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

I've been outta the sneaker game for about 20 yrs. haven't bought anything from a retail shoe store since the mid 90's.

Are you telling me stores won't let you try on Jordan's anymore???

I've been outta the sneaker game for about 20 yrs. haven't bought anything from a retail shoe store since the mid 90's.

Are you telling me stores won't let you try on Jordan's anymore???
For a while yes on RD for awhile. Now a lot of stores are starting to shy away from doing that because they know they technically can't do that just for the purpose of keeping a shoe "dead stock"

Say what u want to say,making fun of fat people is wrong period,good humor? What if u were fat,would u find it funny? I would find it pretty depressing knowing people laugh about it. Good humor is when everybody can laugh and not feel as if they were getting made fun of. Last time I check I thought this room was about sneakers,I guess not,let's tell fat story's so we can humor each other

Say what u want to say,making fun of fat people is wrong period,good humor? What if u were fat,would u find it funny? I would find it pretty depressing knowing people laugh about it. Good humor is when everybody can laugh and not feel as if they were getting made fun of. Last time I check I thought this room was about sneakers,I guess not,let's tell fat story's so we can humor each other
i was obese until 8th grade, i took my fair share of ****. motivated me to lose almost 100 pounds that year, went from drastically fat to drastically thin lol.

that being said, i dont think anything offensive has been said lol. just a few dudes cracking jokes lol

Humor is based around truth. All humor can offend someone. So kill the sensitivity. And comparing something you can control to sexuality or race :smh:

Do you think Kevin Hart whines every time someone calls him short?

No it's you ppl who make a big deal out of it. Yall the same ppl that say "we the people" "us as consumers" about everything

It's not a big deal and the comments said werent bad. It's called good humor. That's what's wrong with society today
Who's making a big deal out of it? I just said people sound stupid with those comments

Very true. Have you seen what fat dudes foams look like :lol:
Don't think its as bad as fat foots in 12s and 13s. Good lord. Them are laced loose by force not choice lol. Sorry no shots attempted at fluffy NTers
Oh god wish I had pics from the news video showing that huge *** girl getting her 3m 13s back and walking in them, 1 week after release ***** looked molly wopped

Oh god wish I had pics from the news video showing that huge *** girl getting her 3m 13s back and walking in them, 1 week after release ***** looked molly wopped
Took me about 15min 
laugh.gif

http://7online.com/news/suspect-wanted-for-stealing-womens-shoes-on-subway/346030/

Didn't win raffles and missed them this weekend. On the lookout for a size 10. Just cooped the 10s last weekend so getting these too is a bit excessive. Prob last Jordans this year unless the 11s are ones on my list.

Not sure if EB will honor it or if it's a glitch but there isn't any exclusions on anything and they have a FSR on these

i'm glad these weren't hyped up as i thought they were gonna be.
went to my local House of Hoops around 445pm on Saturday and asked if they had any pairs left, then they tried to tell me i had to wait in line to get an unclaimed pair and all the crap i already knew which i told them. an employee asks my size and when i tell him he says he may have it and i may buy it without waiting (he said they received 183 pairs and not all pairs had a name to pick up) so he comes out with my shoe and i left the store a happy camper. :D

My first buy of the year so far. had to bite my lip on the other past releases.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the info regarding the Eastbay glitch. Just put in an order. If this goes through I will send back the pair from nike.com.

Back
Top Bottom