Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

I've purchased it from Autozone. If not i can paste a link for UV clear coat

These Vs are nice but too bad they release the week before Georgetown XI lows and Red Foam Pros. I just copped the Chi Xs this past weekend. Need a break in between. Last month it was Stealth XXs, Gold Foams, and Chi Xs. Skipped MVM VIIs, Teal IVs, and Laser IVs. This month I'm only getting GT XIs lows and Red Foams. May will be another busy month and those kicks are must haves (Chi 1s, Hare VII, and Bred XI lows).

These Vs are nice but too bad they release the week before Georgetown XI lows and Red Foam Pros. I just copped the Chi Xs this past weekend. Need a break in between. Last month it was Stealth XXs, Gold Foams, and Chi Xs. Skipped MVM VIIs, Teal IVs, and Laser IVs. This month I'm only getting GT XIs lows and Red Foams. May will be another busy month and those kicks are must haves (Chi 1s, Hare VII, and Bred XI lows).
yeah nike is trying to break banks.. 11 lows for me is cool but everyones gonna have them.. the white 5's will be clean and a year later for those who woulda wrecked theirs ill be icey (hopefully).. i just wish the 5's had a bigger toe box.. or the same one as the 4's

don't know if i should cop these or the hare 1's.. leaning towards the 1's since its much cheaper.

yeah nike is trying to break banks.. 11 lows for me is cool but everyones gonna have them.. the white 5's will be clean and a year later for those who woulda wrecked theirs ill be icey (hopefully).. i just wish the 5's had a bigger toe box.. or the same one as the 4's

Skipped march. Going hard in april grabbing 5s two 11s one 13 low then grabbing 5s in may doubling on 7s might skip bred lows not crazy on the lows just love a couple and also getting two old releases in may next two months gonna be cray

Got to Willowbrook at 8:30 and walked up like nothing and got a ticket.  With the red pros, and the 11 lows and a couple of other releases, along with Easters tomorrow, this is a no hassle release

Got to Willowbrook at 8:30 and walked up like nothing and got a ticket.  With the red pros, and the 11 lows and a couple of other releases, along with Easters tomorrow, this is a no hassle release

Was it a size ticket or a raffle ticket bro?

Was it a size ticket or a raffle ticket bro?
It was a guaranteed pair, just not my size.  The policy sucks.  Whatever the winning number is gets first pick, then all subsequent numbers following it.  You're guaranteed a pair, just might not be your size

It was a guaranteed pair, just not my size.  The policy sucks.  Whatever the winning number is gets first pick, then all subsequent numbers following it.  You're guaranteed a pair, just might not be your size

Oh ok. Was it a guaranteed ticket for the foams and jordan 11s too?

Back
Top Bottom