Air Jordan 5 Retro - June 09

thanks for the info, but honestly who really cares. at this point anything other than og colorways are executed horribly and these sound no different.

jb needs to just retro the shoes we haven't gotten yet (infrareds, olive 9s, powder 9s, chicago 10, spacejams, white/red 12s, etc.)

but of course they're tryna drag this thing out & milk us for everything we have 1st. this is why i'm all but done with jb.

nike sportswear is really exposing jb for what it really is at this point: FINISHED!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I wish people would read first before creating more hype but there is already a post about all of the V's releasing next year and I knew that Jb
couldn't stay away from the retro game for two years. It was all designed to hype up everyone so that we would buy into the XX3''s but what they
didn't know was that we all already have much love for the xx3's no matter what other retro's are dropping. The only people hating on the xx3's
are the one's who couldn't get their hands on a pair of Titaniums and I am not a hater so you know what that means lol. Peace.

actually, it was to get us to buy all the packs, not the xx3s. we were all gonna cop the xx3s anyway.

I find it amazing how many people have said they are buying or not buying, and a picture of the shoe hasn't even surfaced yet.

Not trying to be rude or anything but To all the people who have been saying dont post without pics, Do you know how hard it is to get pics of new Jordans?especially ones coming out months in advance. it is not easy at all. i think there are people here who enjoy knowing about whats happening for footwear in thefuture even without pics. any new info is good info with or without pics. Of corse with pics is always a bonus but it doesnt happen like that all the time. sojust enjoy and embrace the info that we are lucky enough to get on this board or people might just stop with the posts all together.

sorry for the rant.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Not trying to be rude or anything but To all the people who have been saying dont post without pics, Do you know how hard it is to get pics of new Jordans? especially ones coming out months in advance. it is not easy at all. i think there are people here who enjoy knowing about whats happening for footwear in the future even without pics. any new info is good info with or without pics. Of corse with pics is always a bonus but it doesnt happen like that all the time. so just enjoy and embrace the info that we are lucky enough to get on this board or people might just stop with the posts all together.
Oh, I hear you.

Most NTers are very ungreatful these days. I remember all the heat I took on the Penny II's, Foamposites, and CDP's. Now, I just keep any info I getfrom my sources to myself.

For the record, you will all see some V's again next year (as well as some VI's), that's all I'm saying.

Peace.

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Not trying to be rude or anything but To all the people who have been saying dont post without pics, Do you know how hard it is to get pics of new Jordans? especially ones coming out months in advance. it is not easy at all. i think there are people here who enjoy knowing about whats happening for footwear in the future even without pics. any new info is good info with or without pics. Of corse with pics is always a bonus but it doesnt happen like that all the time. so just enjoy and embrace the info that we are lucky enough to get on this board or people might just stop with the posts all together.

sorry for the rant.
I hear you homie, but this is NT, what did you expect?

People do get annoying complaining about the fact that there are no pics to share. At least we are getting information about products to come in the future.Relax!!

But on a sidenote, maybe it's a good thing people are starting to keep info to themselves more......less hype makes an easier purchase when things do getreleased.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom