Air Jordan 5 Retro - June 09

i was about to do a ps rendering, but then i thought about a brown and army v and cringed

the cinder on the XIV's(
jordan_xiv_3-white-cinder-rd.jpg
) a few years ago looked really good, so im intrigued to see how these would look. lets see if they pull it off

Who's giving the OK for these poop color ways? Oh, that's right, Gentry Humphrey. General release sounds great, but not if they're gonna be crappycolor ways.

5s are my fav J, so until I see pics that change my mind otherwise Im coppin.

I love the V's as much as the next guy but they just gave us a full color run less than 3 years ago. What about the VI's or XI's? They haven'ttouched the VI's

Who's giving the OK for these poop color ways? Oh, that's right, Gentry Humphrey. General release sounds great, but not if they're gonna be crappy color ways.
Gotta agree with you on this. White/Dark Cinder with some hints of Green & Blue. Sounds like a hot mess. One would think that after the XI/XIICDP JB would up the ante with their retro product, guess not though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

well bring this back when you can get pics
eyes.gif
...as for now pointless post but thanks for heads up...

Crap like this is why info doesn't get posted on here like it used too.

I miss the old JB fourm...

Thanks for the info.
haha sorry if people are sensitive
eyes.gif

take it how you want I was simply stating a fact...by posting the colorway you know we want and expect to see pics
nerd.gif

and I miss old forum as well(we are not the only ones
grin.gif
)...moveon
wink.gif
as for now do what you can to better the forum...as I will also try

Give it time people. One thing I will say is this. YOU WILL EITHER LOVE IT or HATE IT 50-50 (OG Nike Air People will probably hate it, New Cats will likeit.)............ nuff said

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

i cant make out the colors, what is cndr but white/army sounds cool i guess.
it should look pretty dope no matter were the colors are placed on the fives.

really u thinks so???
indifferent.gif

Shoe sounds like trash! I doubt I will have to eat these words.

Hmmmm interesting. I will need to wait for the pictures to pass judgement. Thanks for the info though

I wish people would read first before creating more hype but there is already a post about all of the V's releasing next year and I knew that Jbcouldn't stay away from the retro game for two years. It was all designed to hype up everyone so that we would buy into the XX3''s but what theydidn't know was that we all already have much love for the xx3's no matter what other retro's are dropping. The only people hating on the xx3'sare the one's who couldn't get their hands on a pair of Titaniums and I am not a hater so you know what that means lol. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom