Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

What makes it different is it’s a b-ball shoe not a slip on. It’s meant to have laces for support and it has a huge tongue.

I don’t think this being sold as a performance model. Let’s be real, you’re not playing basketball in these, let alone any of your retros.

I'm so disgusted by these I'm considering just copping a pair of 2013s.

Frank Cooker and the NRG team knowing these’ll sell out
AF6E6556-C6B8-40EB-B204-C8E79FB456E9.gif

Yall think these will sell out? I cant be commuting 3 releases in a row(purple and green toes) from school and going home empty handed..

And if I take the expected L yall think resell wont be too bad?

Last edited:
This "county jail" look still hasn't grown on me. Has anyone though about freakin' these jawns? All it probably takes is an Exacto knife, premium laces, and decent hand dexterity.

I had no idea grapes were dropping. I hadn’t looked at releases since the BC3. They could’ve been amazing but not like this. They’re back to playing games but it’s understandable after they really overdid things a few years ago. Too much production in a very little time.

I don't like it but i still think this was a great marketing ploy by jb... bm5s made it to outlets and imo that's the 5 everybody wants. now jb got the sneaker community feeling a type of way and want grapes in og form. jb building up that hype for when they do actually release. plus, they are gonna sell 19,000 or whatever number of these.

Can't wait to see the first attempt at adding the lace holes to these. I'm sure someone is going to do it.

Definitely like these... but not enough to shell ou resell. Will enter the raffles but if I don't hit... wasn't meant to be.

Big no for me dawg. The Laceless bull is so weak and the little details domt prove enough to be a selling point. No one is gonna whip out their insoles and be like "dope! Sick insoles! How can I rock em out side of the shoe?" The shape looks good in sneakrs but it always looks good on sneakrs, I know shoes like this, theyre gonna look mad weird when thrown on foot depending on your personal style and the shape of your foot, if you're a wide footer with a thicker builf you may have a hard time throwing these on feet if at all. All in all these grapes are a letdown and I hope in the future they do them justice.

Reactions: ARK
I know everybody wants the og with laces but yall gotta admit outta all these gimmicky JB drops this 1 is high key the GOAT. Tell me a more dope gimmick JB release better than these....but fools all over SBB and how it has a broken backboard at some random *** game story.

I know everybody wants the og with laces but yall gotta admit outta all these gimmicky JB drops this 1 is high key the GOAT. Tell me a more dope gimmick JB release better than these....but fools all over SBB and how it has a broken backboard at some random *** game story.
i fully disagree bruh; sbb colors matched the uniform mj wore when he broke the backboard; will wasn't rocking laceless 5's; these honestly make no sense

i fully disagree bruh; sbb colors matched the uniform mj wore when he broke the backboard; will wasn't rocking laceless 5's; these honestly make no sense
I respect ya opinion! Die hard will smith fan and grape 5s are my all time grails so I'm gassing these up lol I already preparing for that L tho looks like snkrs only??

Back
Top Bottom