Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I put my pair ON and it creased under the bump on the inside heel, I was livid! ********...these are gonna crease crazy, whatever...nothing new.

Do these run true to size? I have been seeing that they run big, And then I see some posts that they run small.

how about that FNL restock of like 10 retros today?  of course had no money available... need to start thinking 'surprise restocks' i guess.

how about that FNL restock of like 10 retros today?  of course had no money available... need to start thinking 'surprise restocks' i guess.
Perhaps, it was FNL accomodating those people who missed out on the 3s yesterday. Nonetheless, it was a great surprise and thank you NT for letting me know. I copped a Red 5 and Bred 4 today.

got a pair for me and the lil one

Ok,. I got my Fire Red 5's from NDC, I posted pictures showing the big scratch and the horribly off centered Jumpman. NDC replaced my pair....yes even when they so called sold out. But anyway, they gave me a free gift card and a few other credits on my card. I used that to buy these AF1's that were only $90 retail, but on sale for $56. Now I haven't bought a pair of AF1's since 1999. The quality of these are light years beyond the Jordan 5 which retail is almost double. Nike is on some BS, they are treating us like idiots and we continue to glorify such a horrible brand from a quality stand point. AF1's even came with a card proving they are legit, with a watermark. My wife touched these after touching my Jordan's and said...what the heck are the Jordan's made out of...lol. 

Ok,. I got my Fire Red 5's from NDC, I posted pictures showing the big scratch and the horribly off centered Jumpman. NDC replaced my pair....yes even when they so called sold out. But anyway, they gave me a free gift card and a few other credits on my card. I used that to buy these AF1's that were only $90 retail, but on sale for $56. Now I haven't bought a pair of AF1's since 1999. The quality of these are light years beyond the Jordan 5 which retail is almost double. Nike is on some BS, they are treating us like idiots and we continue to glorify such a horrible brand from a quality stand point. AF1's even came with a card proving they are legit, with a watermark. My wife touched these after touching my Jordan's and said...what the heck are the Jordan's made out of...lol. 
That's pretty sad. AF1's and J's have just as much history behind the two of them. If they can make uptowns out of premium quality goods, then they should be able to do the same thing over at JB... 

^^^ thats why after the crimson iii's, i'm done with JB.  I'm going on a binge of SC trainer, Air Tech Challenge, Air Flight 89, and whatever properly done retros there are out there. I can't be happier, JB aint even slick no more. They done F'ed up and let me wake up out the sleepy daze of J's lol

Steel x's MIGHT bring me back...MIGHT

Last edited:
I got a pair today off the FNL restock and plan on getting the Grapes. I only bought these to see if they fit any different from 06'. I wear an 11 in every other shoe, but I have the Fire Red black tongue from 06 in a 10.5 and the fit like a 11.5 or bigger. 

FYI to any Austin heads.... FTL in the Hancock Center is getting a stock in this Saturday the 9th.

FSR from what the mgr told me 
nthat.gif

Thinking about getting a 2nd pair. 

Looks like these are restocking next Saturday at Footlocker according to their website.

That tag didn't come with them did it? I got mine from NDC, not tag. I didn't think these came with one.

no i saved my tags from the 06 retros i got like 3 more tags so ima have one for every og color retro 5s this year and last years metallics. if u want one ill see if i have enough extra

My girls fives has red paint splatters all over the black midsole, Unbelievable. Got them from FNL...mine had quality issues too, wtf.

Am i the only one who thinks the 2013's 5s look kinda "empty" without the 23 stitching on the outer heel?! :frown:

Back
Top Bottom