Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

IMO based on the amount of hype. I'd say $200-$225 minimum.

Excluding the Black/Red XI's, most retro releases tend to follow the same path on release weekend.

Yup... Going to be high the first week or 2 around $250 range until other resellers starts getting their online shipments... Then they hype will die down a bit cause everyone looking forward to the next release and resellers trying to unload this before the next release. Might be able to get it for $200 if you're patient enough. I see Bred IV's selling now for $200, and the hype on these is nothing compare to that.

Last edited:
If you can get the Bred 13's for $220ish, you sure as hell will be able to cop these for $200 from a reseller sooner than later.

Could I just walk in foot locker at 8:15 on saturday and pick up a 10.5? They said it is a general release and it is a small mall in pa. Not sure what to expect

1zz42gl.jpg

28ahn3t.jpg

2itiolj.jpg

98335068e4af5a5a68228683d3b94ea869104c5.jpg

Last edited:
My local FTL just called me to "reserve" my size and I didn't have to get a ticket or anything LOL....gave them my name and # with the bred 11 release and they called me for the 5's.....haha Now I can focus on the BHM pack
smokin.gif

Speaking of hypebeast,I'm reviving the hypebeast thread-http://niketalk.com/t/4538/official-hypebeasts-thread

Man this release has totally just changed where I'm at in the past 24 hours.  It went from stores getting the shoes 3 weeks early and saying they would have multiple FSR's, EVERY mall store, to now they only got that first shipment and these are a limited release (not in terms of the model, just limited at their accounts for some reason) and now they have the same 1 single FSR just like the blk/red 13's.  Why does JB keep doing this?  These should just release the same way as fire red 4's, military blue 4's. raptor 7's....same regular old Jordan's that there should be normal numbers of in every FTL, FNL, FTA in cities.  And of course none of the stores under the FTL umbrella have received their email, AGAIN, for the raffle.  All say they will do raffles because all retro and big releases are raffles at our stores now, but they can't start taking names until they get the email.  First few times it was Sunday and Monday before RD are raffle sign up days then they call you back on Thursday to tell you if you won.  For the 13's, they got the email saying they were doing raffles on Wednesday, so you had that day and Thursday to sign up (for 1 FSR at each store) and you'd get the call on Friday if you were super lucky.  Same thing is happening with these 5's now.  This new system is driving me nuts.  Hopefully things are working out better for all you guys everywhere else and you all got the big number of FSR's like were supposed to be distributed for these.  What the hell is a general release anymore JB....

Man this release has totally just changed where I'm at in the past 24 hours.  It went from stores getting the shoes 3 weeks early and saying they would have multiple FSR's, EVERY mall store, to now they only got that first shipment and these are a limited release (not in terms of the model, just limited at their accounts for some reason) and now they have the same 1 single FSR just like the blk/red 13's.  Why does JB keep doing this?  These should just release the same way as fire red 4's, military blue 4's. raptor 7's....same regular old Jordan's that there should be normal numbers of in every FTL, FNL, FTA in cities.  And of course none of the stores under the FTL umbrella have received their email, AGAIN, for the raffle.  All say they will do raffles because all retro and big releases are raffles at our stores now, but they can't start taking names until they get the email.  First few times it was Sunday and Monday before RD are raffle sign up days then they call you back on Thursday to tell you if you won.  For the 13's, they got the email saying they were doing raffles on Wednesday, so you had that day and Thursday to sign up (for 1 FSR at each store) and you'd get the call on Friday if you were super lucky.  Same thing is happening with these 5's now.  This new system is driving me nuts.  Hopefully things are working out better for all you guys everywhere else and you all got the big number of FSR's like were supposed to be distributed for these.  What the hell is a general release anymore JB....
sounds like the olive 9s all over again

If my foot locker said there are not going to be raffles yesterday, can I expect to buy them with ease 30 minutes after they release in size 10.5?

If my foot locker said there are not going to be raffles yesterday, can I expect to buy them with ease 30 minutes after they release in size 10.5?
Its a JB retro release.

Not unless you live in Idaho where they don't care about sneakers and still have dial up and flip phones.

So no, probably not very easy.

My first post on NT. Been a Jordan collector for some time now and I wanted to say what's up to everyone! Here it goes [emoji]11015[/emoji]

Picked these up yesterday.....brings back memories with the OG style flip box. Overall I think the shoe is pretty decent quality. The only thing the bugs me is the PU leather they used (very similar to my CDP pack.) shows weird signs of wear. Attached a couple of pics. Sorry if they came out blurry..

Back
Top Bottom