Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

SMH at all the salty cats in the Blk/Red XIII thread. I can't believe people these days

Just gotta Shake your head n know they weren't serious

im gonna be MAD if i miss out on these. hoping for two pairs.

NDC sucks these days, SMH

hopefully its not the TLO crap on this release..

i hope it is, if its not how am i gonna get them? i dont know the link.

ive struck out on the last few releases. i got money to spend and i need these for retail

Thanks for the pics. But he's wearing the one with the 23 on it. Has he ever wore these ones coming out WITHOUT the 23? If not, why are they releasing these without it. 

ive struck out on the last few releases. i got money to spend and i need these for retail
i usually have better luck searching the site - switch high-low $; spam refresh.

i usually have better luck searching the site - switch high-low $; spam refresh.

i dont know ive never done it, i just need to get these. i dont know why its gotta be hard. these arent even hyped and theres still a high chance of missing out.

meh

Thanks for the pics. But he's wearing the one with the 23 on it. Has he ever wore these ones coming out WITHOUT the 23? If not, why are they releasing these without it. 
the og pair came with no og and he did wear the ones with no 23 when he played the cavs and scored a career high 69 points so thats a historical reason to have the ones with no 23 if thats what u base it on i know thats what i base it on lol.

505 made a good point but my 5's from the CDP so beat its a def cop for me. The black sole on these joints stands out so hard!
smokin.gif

hey guys since u think its the year of the 5s the laneys will come back maybe a raging bull like how they bought back the thunder? new colorways maybe a cavs cuz 69 points in one game is a great moment in his career? maybe even a number 12 jersey tribute shoe?

hey guys since u think its the year of the 5s the laneys will come back maybe a raging bull like how they bought back the thunder? new colorways maybe a cavs cuz 69 points in one game is a great moment in his career? maybe even a number 12 jersey tribute shoe?
That would be oh so nice. 

I think with the RD around the corner, the chances are slim to none that they would release anything additional to the FR V's. New CW's later in the year would be madd nice though 
glasses.gif

That would be oh so nice. 

I think with the RD around the corner, the chances are slim to none that they would release anything additional to the FR V's. New CW's later in the year would be madd nice though 
glasses.gif
it would be nice to hope that laneys or raging bull (3m or toro) will release somewhere down the line and as for new CW's i like them when they have something to do with his career cuz that the real reason i wear js the man and the legend. 

it would be nice to hope that laneys or raging bull (3m or toro) will release somewhere down the line and as for new CW's i like them when they have something to do with his career cuz that the real reason i wear js the man and the legend. 
I feel you, thats why i dont really like AJ 1's because they went nuts with all the CW's just for fashion sake. They exploited the hell out of the 1's. 

I missed out on the the Raging Bulls though, I'd love a 2nd chance. 

:smokin i loved this anime/manga while growing up. Slam Dunk was sick. :lol: cant wait for these 5s

Yea, man, me too, I was in high school when the manga came out, and with the bulls at their prime. Lots of memories came back!! But I couldn't afford at that time, however my friend let me played in em once, I just remember how comfy these were once I put em on, and since then, 5s been stuck in my heart forever.

So just so I know how should I store my Vs when I get them?

I have a pair of 07 Metallics that the side netting yellowed terribly on.

For these, I'm going to keep them in my basement because its usually cooler down there than in my room. (esp in the summer when there's no AC on in my upstairs where my room is)

Put silica packets in the box? put them in zip locks?

Last edited:
So just so I know how should I store my Vs when I get them?

I have a pair of 07 Metallics that the side netting yellowed terribly on.

For these, I'm going to keep them in my basement because its usually cooler down there than in my room. (esp in the summer when there's no AC on in my upstairs where my room is)

Put silica packets in the box? put them in zip locks?
to late for the silicia packets thats usually before the yellow starts its just best u clean (possible sea glow if u wanna take that risk) and put in zip locks ( i prefer space bags) afterwards

I heard somewhere regarding Jordan and the times he switches to fresh pair of sneakers (every game 
for sure and new set after half time).

But i'm wondering if he did this in the early 90's.

His shoes stayed crispy though.

Yep. Not only because he could, and he liked the feeling of new shoes, but more often than not, his shoes were done for after a whole game.

Back
Top Bottom