Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Code:
these new pics, ive changed my mind. they look pretty damn good. im still not happy about the blue tint but it seems like some of the early release they are blue as hell.
that blue tint will go away if you wear them a lot like I did with the black metallic v's from last year. Then again I wore them everyday for work for 6 months straight. Still don't like the blue on this colorway. Now if they did a red tint to the clear soles......

Nate. :smokin

Heard he's wearing a different pair of Js for every game.

I knew it was only matter of time before he broke these out.

Goes to list Black V's... haha.
Seriously though, I have to buy these V's now because I want that box! DAMN YOU JB!!!!!!!!!

I know it ridiculous, but I'm also salivating over that box. Brings back memories of my OG metallic V box, used that thing for baseball cards and comic books way back when.

Still passing on these Vs though (can't stand that blue tint), awaiting the grapes...and that box lol

Nate. :smokin

Heard he's wearing a different pair of Js for every game.

I knew it was only matter of time before he broke these out.

as of now yeah every game its a different pair...but the 1st few games it was a different pair every quarter

I'm fiending for these already man.
I need a pair of Black V's as well. :smh:

Amen!

Prices on the bay for the Black 5s are ridiculous.

wearing my metallic right now & a backup for $325 aint happening dudes are nuts

Know its Air-Randy/Sole-Up but usually theuy get packaging right...
OG Box...looking fwd to it :smile:

YO! i'm going to have to start saving, god damn OG-Like boxes make it all that much sweeter

damb so the v's & the 1's have og-esque boxes :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn, these new pics look pretty nice! I really like the black tongues much more then these, but the prices on the bay for a DS pair are through the roof right now, might have to settle for these...... :rolleyes

Glad were finally seeing the real deal. No those early fake looking samples.

From this angle, these look pretty damn good. Shape is good, no 23 on the side = Score.

^^ yeah that 23 looks like fakes. I know JB had those MJ PE's w/23 on em in the in '90, but fakes gave it a terrible rep.

I was doubtful after seeing the 11's get a regular box, that these would get OG style box. Pass on these, but those Grapes :smokin

Still hoping for the black tongue Fire Reds, but these turned out pretty good. That they are going with OG-like boxes rather than those turrrble cheap ones that GRs are getting this year is an added bonus. Next year I'm definitely stocking up on 1's, 5's and 13's.

it feels like these get retroed every other year. Besideds the 3m tongue, i never really cared for this shoe. kinda bland.

I seriously hope that Jordan Brand continues the trend of TRUE OG style apparel for the V's in 2013 like they did for the IV's this year (I'm *praying* for OG style track suits). I can't stand a lot of the decisions they make, but I think they hit the ball out of the park with the IV apparel, and it's one of the handful of times in the past decade that I can say they actually exceeded my expectations.

And another thing, did anyone notice that the IV "Capsule" line of apparel from 2012 did in fact have, stay seated, stay seated...NIKE and the SWOOSH on each one of them?

I can't say it enough, I hope the OG apparel trend continues with the V apparel.

Back
Top Bottom