Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

^ I said at least 2 more.

It has to be 3 if they do stick with 6 shoes of the 23rd anniversary model.

If the 3 shoes were Laney 5s (December), White Metallic 5s (August/September), and Red Suede 5s (Black Friday) I'd have a heart attack!

smokin.gif
Just remember those pics of the garbage pair of completely elephant print 5's that surfaced last year.  Everyone thought they were going to be the DB model...wouldn't be surprised if those were going to release in some way shape or form

Caught a 9.5 off the restock at FNL.com my order still says processing. 

Am I good? Never ordered from them before, because of all the things I've heard.

Was at the mall earlier today and noticed they had all sizes just chilling in the store window at Shiek. Went inside and yup they just chilling on the shelves. Almost bought them but decided to pass since I'm still holding high hopes on getting the WC III 88's.... BUT I just noticed right now that my tax refund hit my account a few minutes ago so I might just have to swing by and pick up a pair for me & the lil one.

Last edited:
Was at the mall earlier today and noticed they had all sizes just chilling in the store window at Shiek. Went inside and yup they just chilling on the shelves. Almost bought them but decided to pass since I'm still holding high hopes on getting the WC III 88's.... BUT I just noticed right now that my tax refund hit my account a few minutes ago so I might just have to swing by and pick up a pair for me & the lil one.

Which mall is this? PM me location... I been looking for a sz9 since my 9.5 runs a little big for me.

I got my pair from FNL last night. My pair was good no excess glue or pre yellow soles like my CDP.

Returning a size 8.5 at Nike Scottsdale later on today so if anyone's looking to cop, they usually tweet and would do a phone order.

Just got mine in today from eastbay and very happy about my purchase. Jumpman in the back is on point, no glue stains but some creases right above the midsole that I'm not sweatin about. I cant complain about the leather and I'm in love with that 3m tongue. Anyone got any pictures rocking their 5s with no laces fresh prince style? Might need to this for the spring time haha.

I was offered these for my pair of Thunder IVs. I'm considering it.

patiently waiting for UPS to bring me my kicks today! Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't have any issues!

Back
Top Bottom