Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Yup just about a FSR their just sitting there 
tired.gif
FNL has had plenty of stock the past few releases. Seems like they're moving up the JB retail ladder. 

After being angry for a few minutes due to finishline crashing, eastbay being eastbay, and being 2 minutes late on NDC I was ready to go to the store to see if there were any left. I randomly re-clicked on my size 12 on NDC and it went to my cart and I was able to checkout with paypal. It was nice seeing people in here helping each other out with the different sites. I think it was other releases that were slowing down finishline since I was able to go add a pair to my cart a few seconds ago. I guess everyone who wants them online should get them at this point. This is a great release all around: people have the opportunity to get their pairs and the online sites still sellout within the first day. Win win situation for everyone involved. I guess this colorway isn't the most popular, the fire red IV was about the same last year if not even a tad easier than today's V. Let's hope that holds true for the other Fire Red V and the III later on this year (probably not though).

Eastbay still has majority of the sizes available. Was still able to add an additional 10 & 10.5, pretty easily.

I DECIDED TO PASS ON 'EM THIS TIME AROUND... HAD THE '99 RETRO W/NIKE AIR, AND THE 5/18 CDP PAIR, SO I'M COOL THIS TIME. BUT, BEST BELIEVE I'M ALL OVER THE FIRE RED V's THAT DROP IN AUGUST W/ THE BLACK TONGUE ...BEEN WAITIN' ON THE TO DROP AGAIN FOR A NICE LIL' MINUTE :smokin .ANYWAY, CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE NT FAM THAT WERE ABLE TO COP THEIR PAIRS, AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE TRYIN' TO COP 'EM LOCALLY. HOLLA!

CED B.

Good I'm glad this was an easy online cop for most and how it should be.! :smokin

Got to use my WC Rewards, got my confirmation email, and now FNL sent me a b-day $15 off coupon...this is a great morning! :smokin :smile:

I can confirm these were BRED IV numbers in my area. All the stores that usually don't get retros, got them...helluva amount of stores in the 414.

Wasn't going to cop but I was able to add my 9.5 on eastbay just now 159.99 no tax and free shipping. :smokin

One size 8.5 to wear. And a size 13 to keep DS for display purposes since that was MJ's actual size. I only get 2 pairs; 1 to rock and 1 to stock. I'm not a reseller and don't sell my J's.
Thats a true collectors statement right there. "one for MJ". He's the reason why we all purchase any Jordan sneaker.

+1 B 

Not a bad release at all. Woke up at 4:30, got to the mall by 6, then waited in line for 2 hours until Foot Locker, Foot Action, & DTLR to opened. Everyone in line walked away with a pair without any problems other than waiting in 34 degree weather for several hours.

Anyway, I took several pics for those who ordered online or just browse the thread just to see different pics of the same shoe lol.

I know a lot of people dont like the the blue tint on the outsole, but it's actually not as bad as a lot of pictures make them seem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom