Air Jordan 5 Retro - Black/University Red Satin

maxresdefault.jpg

I meant they shouldve just made these with black instead of white with NA. I think that kind of "nu retro" should be allowed the NA treatment. Black grapes with NA would be dope too. As long as its nubuck instead of that suede they used.

I cant and wont ever buy a Jordan with a Jumpman where the NA should be. As far as Im concerned theyre just wasting their time without it. Esp when its a jumpman with "air" underneath. Thats the dumbest looking **** ever

maxresdefault.jpg

I meant they shouldve just made these with black instead of white with NA. I think that kind of "nu retro" should be allowed the NA treatment. Black grapes with NA would be dope too. As long as its nubuck instead of that suede they used.

I cant and wont ever buy a Jordan with a Jumpman where the NA should be. As far as Im concerned theyre just wasting their time without it. Esp when its a jumpman with "air" underneath. Thats the dumbest looking **** ever
Id def take this with a black upper.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I get what you’re saying. Though I’ve been happy with just the jumpman on the 5 when it’s been a non-og color way. That jumpman with the Air looks ridiculous.

Was hoping they’d do the right thing and release the og black/fire red prototype with NA. Looks like I’ll have to go the custom route with the black metallics. At least it’s an easy custom. Just a midsole paint job.

Reactions: ARK
Quick question since we're talking about 5s. I was cleaning my white/fire reds and stamped along the side of the tounge is twentythirteen. Ive never seen that before. Do the black/metallic og have twentysixteen on them? Im not removong the laces just to look.

Quick question since we're talking about 5s. I was cleaning my white/fire reds and stamped along the side of the tounge is twentythirteen. Ive never seen that before. Do the black/metallic og have twentysixteen on them? Im not removong the laces just to look.

I’m not sure about the 2016. I do recall the 2013 detail.

Back
Top Bottom