Air jordan 5 retro 2000.

How much are these in this condition? And also, are they legit. They guy wants 340, and they have supposedly  only been worn once. The only small problem i see is the creasing, cause all of the 2000's have yellowing. - SIZE 10.5

Last edited:
These are In pretty good condition. They're legit. Also the price is a bit steep but for near dead stock 5s with nike on the back I guess it's somewhat reasonable. I'd say 250-300.

Also, I hope you don't plan wearing these. By the pictures shown these dont look wearable. Look at the air unit it's all foggy big sign on a weak sole.

These are In pretty good condition. They're legit. Also the price is a bit steep but for near dead stock 5s with nike on the back I guess it's somewhat reasonable. I'd say 250-300.

Also, I hope you don't plan wearing these. By the pictures shown these dont look wearable. Look at the air unit it's all foggy big sign on a weak sole.
But aren't they all fogged? What if i just unfog them?

Strange that they came in the silver box.  My pair came with the face box.

Strange that they came in the silver box.  My pair came with the face box.
when the white fire red v's came out they were sold in the silver box similar to the '99 iv's. Later versions switched to the face box. When the black metallic v's released, they came in the face box. I think these were the last retro's to release with the silver box.

Sneaker king if you really want to rock them just sole swap them and they'll be good as new. It might cost a little but if you really want to wear them and turn some heads then why not.

Back
Top Bottom