Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

airraab airraab so basically, I have to use my extreme plan the week leading up to Black Friday? Cause I ain't trying to get anyone fired over some shoes lol I have a few friends who work for shoe stores like Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. But I'm not trying to cost them their job for my personal benefit. The way I see it, my chances are pretty high if I go to two different Foot Lockers as well as Champs and insert two raffle papers. If that fails I already have my nike.com info ready as well as my plan to go in and out within a minute.

How Much Did You Pay? That's the Question?  $249.99?? Guesstimation?

At least somewhere in that ballpark I'm guessing. That's what they're going for on ebay from reputable sellers, if all else fails I guess that's plan C cause I really want these shoes.

No 23 on these Jordan 5's - Which is even better…. I never liked the ones with 23 - always liked the originals better

Str8 from the Backroom 
How's the stock on these at that place? Will they be easy to purchase on Release Date?

Last edited:
All footlockers in my city have done a ticket reservation on them and were gone within an hour. A lot of hype here for these. The thirst is really going to make it tough come black friday for someone to walk into a store and buy them. Especially with malls opening at unGodly times and people's credit cards burning to make purchases. Good luck!

How Much Did You Pay? That's the Question?  $249.99?? Guesstimation?

Your correct $$$ ain't the issue for me if I really like the shoe ill pay the extra so I'm guerenteed it and don't want the hassle that comes with RD now that I got a pair ima keep it on ice untill RD and try to cop a 2nd pair

Yo I feel you money ain't a thang for me either but I just pick em up on releese dayte cuz time is all we got and I don't got time for these bustas you know. With that sayd I'll be getting these blacked out grape 5s for sure these are hot.
Sneakerhed outtt

RNS That's how I feel but with shoes I like the most I always double up with every intention to wear the both of em ill rock a pair in rotation till its retired and then I pull out the DS pair 6 months to a year later when everybody beat theirs up or its hard to find for a good price and rock it fresh and crispy

ny2jerz ny2jerz hey man could you check out a link for me? I'm getting kind of nervous and I think I may buy from a seller who's already in stock, but I'd like your opinion.

ny2jerz ny2jerz hey man could you check out a link for me? I'm getting kind of nervous and I think I may buy from a seller who's already in stock, but I'd like your opinion.

Yea whatsup I can let you know anything you need to know aboutbthe shoe got them in hand as we speak I preordered them off a legit site city sole even tho I know city sole is legit from what I hear i still brought them to my friends mom n pop shoe spot to aunthenticate them and my pair legit

ny2jerz ny2jerz Thanks man I really appreciate it, not too many people are willing to go out of their way to help a new guy out. I'm thinking of copping the Oreo's from this seller, he seems really legit but you actually have the shoes so you know what to look out for and I want someone who actually has the pair to give me an opinion before I drop $240 without waiting to release date. Here's the link if you can check it out for me and give me your honest opinion http://m.ebay.com/itm/350933921693?nav=WATCHING&sbk=1

ny2jerz ny2jerz Thanks man I really appreciate it, not too many people are willing to go out of their way to help a new guy out. I'm thinking of copping the Oreo's from this seller, he seems really legit but you actually have the shoes so you know what to look out for and I want someone who actually has the pair to give me an opinion before I drop $240 without waiting to release date. Here's the link if you can check it out for me and give me your honest opinion http://m.ebay.com/itm/350933921693?nav=WATCHING&sbk=1

The seller has 100 % feedback which is always something to look at he's been a member since "99 my next question is is the guu doin a preorder or does he say its ready to ship

View media item 664220
I'm feelin these shoes a lot cant stop opening the box to take a peek they go with everthing basically...ima keep this pair on ice till I cop a 2nd pair on RD

Last edited:
ny2jerz ny2jerz I think it may be a store based on the name "sneakertique" and the probable relationship to boutique lol but I really do like the $240 price, the 100% feedback since 99', and over 20k sales. The title and description says it's in stock ready to ship out with free UPS Ground delivery.

NY2Jerz has noooo chilllll :lol: homie is all over the last 5 pages :lol: I feel it though.

Bout to make sure I secure my pair this weekend :smokin

Anybody know where I can secure a pair locally around the 510 area for as close to retail as possible

One of the footlockers near me is doing guaranteed tickets this Sunday and just wanted to know if there's normally long lines for this type of release or is it easy?

Back
Top Bottom