Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Still on the fence with this one... White liners is really killing it for me. Gonna come down to game time decision.

Still thinking about these.. Look pretty good. Would prefer some black metallics tho.. Dura, no 23, proper shape, and maybe some NA. :rolleyes

How do u guys think these 5's would fit? TTS or .5 size bigger? because fire reds, grapes all ran a half size bigger but the laneys that just dropped ran TTS

How do u guys think these 5's would fit? TTS or .5 size bigger? because fire reds, grapes all ran a half size bigger but the laneys that just dropped ran TTS
Exactly what I was about to tell you. Going by that there's really no way to tell.  I suggest that everyone just tries them on in-store before leaving (If you go to the store that is.) Laney's definitely ran TTS for me though. 

@matters7 Thanks. They actually look 10x better with white laces, IMO

No worries, Eddie's always got the releases early and the releases like shanghai 5's n atmos am's. Worth a follow
Me personally, cant decide, i do like the white lace swap alot tho

Last edited:
Any word as to if this a general or limited release? Sorry if this has already been posted but I can't spend my whole like on NT since I do have job lol

I would have to agree, they look much nicer with the white laces.... these are a game day decision for me

Not too sure about these... like the shoe but the white sock liner and midsole are 
mean.gif

Definite Cop for me, Ive loved these ever since the 1st few pics came out. White Laces look even better. You really can't go wrong with a black suede shoe imo

Back
Top Bottom