Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

These cats got 10 more years because of shhh like this.

JB has zero awareness or care of what to release.
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

I think they tested this reimagined thing and it bombed but they still went with it and gave it an official name.

It was the patent leather playoff 7s that came out in 2019, a few years before the reimagined series started.

Honestly, they can reimagine, remaster, add corny gimmicks and stories all they want…. I really don’t care. BUT…. with all the garbage, just sprinkle in OG colorways with specs as close are they’re able to get em to OG in the mix.

Again, I hope they come through with a proper White Sea Meant Four retroactive release.
With no added bells or whistles.

I can’t believe they reverted back to that ashy looking material on the upper though. I’m glad I have the 2016s in good condition still but these are like a step back imo, similar to the 2011s which were like the worst retro of those so far.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

46cf6bd7-da70-4e65-ac60-16883af88fb2_text.gif

I told y'all back on page 28 that they were using that cheap, 2011 release *** Ashford Laurence nubuck. In which I hate with a SEETHING passion. **** isn't even a soild black for real, it's more like an dark anthracite or a dark, bluish *** grey honestly.

I swear ALL these A holes had to do was use the EXACT same nubuck that was on the 2016 release and these would been an easy double, maybe even triple up release. Now, I'm contemplating on even copping one pair.

Honestly, these might even sit for a while since they release so close to the black & red 1 release. As they should because that material change alone knocked these down to a 4 out of 10, IMHO....

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

More hyped for these than the shoes 😂 grapes coming to....hydro slides with every release 10 years back was crazy cool

Back
Top Bottom