Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude got the latest Nikon camera or something :lol: . Pics are lovely!

These were a tough cop for me. May have been a general release but that doesn't mean stores got a ton of pairs. Just means more stores carried them, than usual.

The paint is fine. Worn my white/blacks a handful of times and they have shown no sign of cracking or anything. Which makes me wonder if its coated or something unlike the 4's.

thats sounds good. gonna pick a pair up later today after seeing dudes pics lol

I'm never surprised by some of the things posted on here when there's a major release. Straight comedy. :rofl:

When I see young kids like this I always forget that there's only an certain amount of time they can wear these because their feet still grow. Thats gotta suck.

Why, because he has to actually wear them instead of keeping them on ice for five years like people up here claim?

So when the fire reds come out later this year are people going to be lighting them on fire.....???

:lol:

Why, because he has to actually wear them instead of keeping them on ice for five years like people up here claim?
laugh.gif
no, because he will grow out of them.... duh?

Awesome! I was born 75 and got my first pair j's year after u were born. Royal blue 1s. Haha whos old now youngster.
Dang, I just realized.... I'm truly old I was born in 72 and still copping Js. Should I see a doctor to get my head checked, NAHHHHH I;m alright 
glasses.gif

Good morning! Does anyone in the DMV know if these are available at Tysons, Fair Oaks, Pentagon, Mazza Gallery or Bmore? Doubt it but no harm inquiring. ;-) Thanks & God Bless!

Good morning! Does anyone in the DMV know if these are available at Tysons, Fair Oaks, Pentagon, Mazza Gallery or Bmore? Doubt it but no harm inquiring. ;-) Thanks & God Bless!
DMV supply is dried man... there's a restock expected on 6/1 so be on the look out

beasts keeps getting younger and younger:lol:  they don't even have their man voice and already they talking like they're from the hood:lol:
I know what you mean, I am 32 years old. I took my 2 daughters to meet Jake Locker and some Titans cheerleaders the other day and there were a lot of kids there.Right before we left my older daughter said she heard some boys talking about my shoes. I really didn't understand because I just had on some Olympic 7s.On my way to the car 2 kids came up all nervous telling me my kicks were so "dope" and asking if I was getting the grapes. They were probably 11-13 years old and I looked around my shoulder and there was a little old man telling them to hurry up it was time to go lol. My daughter is 10 and she said those were different boys and asked why all these kids like my shoes so much. It's not like I was wearing them to show them off. These kids are crazy about these shoes. I guess I just don't understand the reason behind the obsession if you were not around when these were out.

Last edited:
I love how Richards dropped a twitter link while the majority of people were waiting in cyber line. Easiest pickup in the last 3 years. Did most people get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom