Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I don't have to jump through hoops to get these. You are a straight sucker if you pay more than $50 over retail

Last edited:
From the sound of it this is looking like a cake walk , which is good for everyone and even better for those pesky resellers , like the retro 8's which blew up in all there faces , ABOUT TIME NIKE STARTING TO MEET DEMAND!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Nike didn't meet demand on the 8's. no one wanted them, I think there nice but most people passed or still had their countdown pack ones from 08

From the sound of it this is looking like a cake walk , which is good for everyone and even better for those pesky resellers , like the retro 8's which blew up in all there faces , ABOUT TIME NIKE STARTING TO MEET DEMAND!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Definitely have to agree with you on the 8's. They were an easy pass for most people and if you really wanted them you got them at retail. Just to put in my two cents, no matter it being a GR someone somewhere isn't going to get a pair and we all know the hype is real on these.

Locked my pairs down today. :smokin

Last edited:
i was VERY surprised to get a ticket so easily. 

same happened with bred 13s and cool grey 9s and even royal 1s i got easily. everything else was stadium status. 

funny how people mention 23penny when he SOLD early release/fakes before

only few will actually admit it, sad how no one "remembers"
i had no idea. 

i get most of my shoes from FNL and NDC but i have purchased from the sites i mentioned before. 

but like i said, i try to purchase instore then online. 

lets not forget the countless times you've houdini'd from threads regarding Air Randy specials b. #NeverForget.

Last edited:
That's pretty cool what they give you, everywhere else it's a stupid raffle ticket or a numbered paper

Places don't do raffles around my location. Lucky I guess. Most spots are tickets or FCFS.

Black Toe 1's and I'm done with JB for the rest of the year.

Ok. Lets put this in perspective. These are a gr no doubt. But not massed produced. I think the difficulty of copping these will range between the he got games and bred 11's. don't get it twisted : these have been anticipated for months. Unfortunately, there will be casualties to resell prices. If it happened with bred 11's, it'll no doubt happen with these. Just be on point.

Hoping they'll be about the same as the He Got Games, copped those easy. Trying to get two pairs of these, one for trade bait.

It's sad that this is the mind of so many others. Ruining the chance for so many ppl that are actually trying to get a pair to wear. Hope you get robbed for being greedy

I Run A Business To Help Pay My Bills And To Provide For My Future Family.... Certainly Not Taking Any Food Off Your Plate Guy.... Why So Mad Tho?

"I Hope You Get Robbed".... REALLY THO? :lol: Sounds Like You Got A Lot Of Hate Built Up In That Heart Of Yours From Always Getting Stuffed In Lockers At School :smh:

#SimpLife
i dont believe you at all mane

you move everything all the time?

This debate about how easy or hard this release is gonna be is really going to last for next 6 days huh....damn it's gonna be a long 6 days. My best suggestion for those picking up in store, scope out retailers in the non-major cities, esp those doing FCFS. Pretty much every FNL, FTL, FA and Olympia is getting these and you'll be about to get away with only waiting max 2-3hrs in line.

Hoping they'll be about the same as the He Got Games, copped those easy. Trying to get two pairs of these, one for trade bait.

People slept on he got games, not as much hype as these. So many people have been anticipating these for a long time. And the black ones forget it... It's going to be a nightmare

People slept on he got games, not as much hype as these. So many people have been anticipating these for a long time. And the black ones forget it... It's going to be a nightmare
I disagree with both of you about the He Got Games; theyre werent easy to get & people did not sleep on them..i need to mve where youre both at if that was the case

im sick of all this hype on damn near every release. at this point, if my connect doesn't get them and i miss out on ndc i just won't get the shoes. i don't even care anymore. tis has to stop somewhere. the hype is just building and building for every release and in the end we are losing.

i either have or have had pretty much every shoe so i can't justify all this beasting anymore. and yes, we are all pretty much beasting, which is why nike is continually able to cut corners, lower quality, limit stock and raise prices.

i'm just feeling like this is no longer justifiable. the time, attention, money and effort we put into sneakers is flat out ridiculous at this point. there are more important things in life and too much going on in the world for us to be continuously feeding the beast like this.

i mean we are possibly in the end times and reading this board u'd think all that matters are grapes, royal 1s and jordan 11s. this is crazy!

end rant.
absolutely feel the same way. It's online or bust for me for now on. Getting to that point in my life where I don't care anymore. I'm content with what I have in my collection. My family is more important than shoes.

Wat happens if u send a DM and get no response. Can u just send another DM with a different size? DM are automatically sent back if u fast right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom