Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ WOW Eastbay pictured the Infrared samples in their advertisement. :pimp:

Everybody was screaming bloody murder when the saw the samples. :lol:

This wouldn't be the last time. Remember the confusion that ensued when the french blue xii's came out? Some crazy false advertisement. Photos of the early samples had them with a black rubber sole. Eastbay, footaction, footlocker, finishline, and athletes foot all used the sample photo on their website. Was mad as hell when i got my pair in the mail only to find out there was no black rubber sole. just all blue.

all the older people in the shoe game is a deff cop for the grapes... anybody agree

Guess I'm "older" then. After these, I'm out. I remember originally passing on them...back in 1990.

Just caught the Seinfeld ep with the Grapes in the break room :pimp:

Last edited:

tumblr_m67ijv0Kla1qizx4p.png

ah I gotcha, thanks, that must've been some spread of shoes
I was thinking, why would someone post Teh Noodz in the Grape thread
But the old "no buy/sell/trade" never fails too

The whole lack of an approval process for new members is getting out of hand.

I stalked the forum for a year or so before actually making an account. It took me about a month and a half to two months before I got approved. Including sending PM's to mods asking what's going on.

I stalked the forum for a year or so before actually making an account. It took me about a month and a half to two months before I got approved. Including sending PM's to mods asking what's going on.

you joined in June before the switch to the new system, the new system doesnt seem to have an approval process. Thats when all the trouble started

Last edited:

What are you talking about? They're contributing tremendously! Like dude who posted a whole thread asking how to remove the hang tag off of his Military IVs without destroying the whole shoe.

:smh: foreal tho, let's get that approval ish goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom