Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone claimed this guy spent 275 for each shoe and sold them for 150. That's just stupid and nobody should have believed him

Good looking out!
:rofl:
You would have been stupid to believe this was real at any moment though :smh:
wonder what jwang333 who was defending sneakheat in the previous page has to say about that?

Since when was i defending him? I clearly said he was legit as far as i knew from reselling kicks and that i didnt know if the grapes were legit or not. I had no idea that he would pull this stuff because he had positive feedback before. Also i "claimed" that he bought them for 275 because thats what he told me on Facebook. Please get your facts straight before accusing me while i was just trying to help people out with information. I, along with everyone here, thought SneakHeat was legit so dont sound like you were skeptical the whole time.

Last edited:
Since when was i defending him? I clearly said he was legit as far as i knew from reselling kicks and that i didnt know if the grapes were legit or not. I had no idea that he would pull this stuff because he had positive feedback before. Also i "claimed" that he bought them for 275 because thats what he told me on Facebook. Please get your facts straight before accusing me while i was just trying to help people out with information. I, along with everyone here, thought SneakHeat was legit so dont sound like you were skeptical the whole time.
LOL. I was skeptical the WHOLE time.
When have you seen me put on for sneakheat?

Last edited:
LOL. I was skeptical the WHOLE time.
When have you seen me put on for sneakheat?

Your posts dont mean anything. If you say you were skeptical the WHOLE time then ill take your word for it, but a lot of people here werent. Where did you see me defend SneakHeat? I was just putting out information that i found out.

so who actually copped from sneakheat? i wanna see some pics if you even get anything in the mail.

I' m still on the fence about these too. I like the color way a lot. If I do get them it will be to replace my grape Spizikes. I know they aint in the Joradan line, but they are still dope. And from what I have seen, has better leather than the 5s.

The first retro of these dropped when I was on my hiatus from the sneaker game, so I most definitely will be copping this time around. Although I'm gonna have to wait a few months to rock 'em until all the new cats move on to the next release. I have a feeling these are gonna be out around the town like the Raptors 7s (who everyone and their lil' brother were wearing for the first couple months after the release)...

Lol we didn't need no article...us sensible people knew all along they was fake....dudes on here be in denial....nobody gets early releases....unless its a pair for promo...this dumb...stop listening to rappers..u ain't them u don't get nothing early you wait like the rest of us...fake *** shoes and some of y'all swearing up and Down he's real....

These look worse to me as time goes on

The leather quality looks crap and the shape of the shoe looks so long like a bandanna

Probly gonna pass now y'all too caught up in hype
Did you mean to say "bandanna" or "banana"? Not sure I see your point, either way...

I don't see anything funny about somebody stealing money from people.

Regardless, the article is posted. It is long with alot of images so be prepared for a fun ride of exposure:

http://www.icysole.com/2013/03/the-sneakheat-scam-exposed.html
I was able to cop a pair. I got EXTREMELY lucky.

Edit: Will post pics when I get them in.
With the fishy from Taobao and investigation from Icy, now we probably need your review pics, GHeat77, to put the puzzle together. TIA.

Well I think I know someone that MIGHT roll the dice and give it a try with them. If he does and he gets a pair I will try to get pics or w/e. At the worst they're probably unauthorized pairs.
I have a feeling there's a LOT worse than that...

Wow long day n just checked back in since the first "launch". Cant believe the crap people pull but why? Im not sure what he was trying to do. i called hoax earlier but it felt more like a fix. u could tell dudes were backin the site but real superficial like. the pairs were "gone". people claimed they got in but no one i recognize with credibility. they refunded extra orders. i dont get the point of it. now the dumb*** by using said free social media has multiple records everywhere with multiple eyewitnesses. um hmm. no offense but some kids today are just messed up.

Wow long day n just checked back in since the first "launch". Cant believe the crap people pull but why? Im not sure what he was trying to do. i called hoax earlier but it felt more like a fix. u could tell dudes were backin the site but real superficial like. the pairs were "gone". people claimed they got in but no one i recognize with credibility. they refunded extra orders. i dont get the point of it. now the dumb*** by using said free social media has multiple records everywhere with multiple eyewitnesses. um hmm. no offense but some kids today are just messed up.
...and If he sold HQ fakes then what can you do as long as you get shoes for your money. You would need a class action law suit with Nike involved somehow to get your money back to prove they are fake...

Sneak Heat made a big long explanation, but basically they bought 28 pairs of early pairs for resale price (250 a pair) sold them for 150 and took the loss as an advertising expense. That makes sense, there are early pairs of legit grapes floating around just usually priced around 300 or so. I'm no CPA but I think there maybe a loophole in there somewhere where they can at least count the loss towards their business when filing taxes next year and benefit from the buzz created. 

Sneak Heat made a big long explanation, but basically they bought 28 pairs of early pairs for resale price (250 a pair) sold them for 150 and took the loss as an advertising expense. That makes sense, there are early pairs of legit grapes floating around just usually priced around 300 or so. I'm no CPA but I think there maybe a loophole in there somewhere where they can at least count the loss towards their business when filing taxes next year and benefit from the buzz created. 

Sounds like you almost believe that.

Yeah, some things just don't add up. This is one of those things, for sure. Somebody was just waiting to cash out on the grape hype, knowing some people would put aside their better judgment.

Sounds like you almost believe that.
Yeah almost, that doesn't answer all my questions obviously, but I am in business school currently and was wondering what the "catch" was so to speak. I can somewhat understand their actions. Not to say shady stuff may or may not be going on I just wanted to understand the logic from a business standpoint. I didn't even bother trying to cop a pair after I seen their pictures really just intrigued on what was going on behind the scenes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom