Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
In store is definitely the way to go. If you are willing to wake up an hour or two before the store opens, you will get the shoe. Excluding maybe a Christmas XI release.

These will probably be produced in crazy numbers and JB will watch them all sell out.
These are going to be raffled or RSVP'd like any other in store release at major retailers.

he's not running an early release site. i was just going off the pictures released on all the blogs. would love to see them keep this as OG as possible.
Not me! I hope JB slims down the profile a tad bit for a more casual look. The OG 5's were huge and the tongue of the shoe was like bigger than the shoe itself!

These sold out in 06 with the quickness it will be worse now
Remember the 06 was a LS release. A lot more pairs will be available this release, however the hype on almost every Jordan retro release these days is at an all time high so I think it is going be about even with the 06 release and not worse.

Last edited:
I have to think these are going to be WC IV leather. The Fire Reds dropping on the 26th are WC IV leather, why would JB switch it up for this release only a few months later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom