Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's these stupid pics and wack t-shirts that make people automatically call this a "hypebeast shoe." In all honestly I think these are stupid fresh and look even nicer on feet. But now when you hear Grape 5 it's automatically portrayed as a shoe hypebeats wear with their Hornets hat, camo pants, and skin tight jeans... These people weren't hating on the Grapes when they weren't set to release and the "Laney Pack" was still rumored...
eyes.gif

Well the one good thing about that Power Ranger's club pic is that if those cats had any kind of real fun, in these shoes they are almost surely messed up, by now!

Meanwhile in the US,hella hypebeasts cleaned the shelves off.

Cleaned them off ? They chewed the shelves off ! Lol along with a whole lot of grape tee's !

Hear what guys, I can't wait for mine to come. I don't give a suck what a next man does with his. Yeah it kind of gives it a messed up look, but that would never affect my love of these kicks. I didn't have the 06's aqua (i had fire red & metallic), so trust me I want these. Cause these are up there to me, even if your just chilling in black joggers on a Sunday. I slowly see some are folding to the hate train, talking about chopping them when they come. First off SMH, second, whatever you like !

Last edited:
it's funny how people say that the quality on these are trash and the 06 have much better quality. The 06 are slightly better and they look exactly the same so how are 2013 pairs trash. Some people just like to hate on any new Jordan retro
mean.gif

it's funny how people say that the quality on these are trash and the 06 have much better quality. The 06 are slightly better and they look exactly the same so how are 2013 pairs trash. Some people just like to hate on any new Jordan retro
mean.gif
The quality of the leather is alot much better in 2006,people need to accept the fact that Jordan's will never be the same again

mean.gif

I personally thought they did a great job with these. Is the leather the best no but it is decent.

From all of the pairs that I have seen, there have been no glue stains or paint where it doesn't belong.

Hopefully majority of the pairs were like this. I'm pleased with my pair.

Footlocker cancelled one of my two orders.. They said I ordered 5 pairs including 2 pairs from Eastbay, 1 from Footaction. They caught up to my sneaker ordering madness. Oh we'll, more money for the Black Toe 1's. I'll take the 4 pairs.

I personally thought they did a great job with these. Is the leather the best no but it is decent.

From all of the pairs that I have seen, there have been no glue stains or paint where it doesn't belong.

Hopefully majority of the pairs were like this. I'm pleased with my pair.

Yeah people just like to complain about qulity.
These are a solid retro IMO.

nah my pair look the exact same way

ds sitting in the box with the paper

Mine still icy like brand new..worn em 3x. Can post pics later but honestly no yellowing 10/10 like brand new..lol@ those that hated on armorall protectant wipes
Edit: here's the pics I snapped real quick. Also, shoes jus stored in my room in box...with all the paper and black plasic still

Last edited:
This damn thing has just blown the hell up, its definitely hard to read each page when I have to use my computer to do work on it. I try though.

Footlocker cancelled one of my two orders.. They said I ordered 5 pairs including 2 pairs from Eastbay, 1 from Footaction. They caught up to my sneaker ordering madness. Oh we'll, more money for the Black Toe 1's. I'll take the 4 pairs.

Stop ordering so many fool. There's no reason you need more than 2. Psycho.

This damn thing has just blown the hell up, its definitely hard to read each page when I have to use my computer to do work on it. I try though.

why would you read each page? :lol:

80% of the time its just people talking about

resellers
how they got the shoe
quality comparisons
hypebeast

not that there is anything wrong with that

Last edited:
Nope, JB's allocation seems to vary according to location.

Not sure if it was intentional, but around here these weren't in abundance like I thought they would be.
thats crazy out here it was flooded you could find a pair on craigslist for like 200-220 while fools be putting em up for 400 LOL
mean.gif

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been locked yet lol usually after a release there are all the complaints about quality striking out the pics of the shoe and people asking for the restock etc. etc.

I hope Jordan brand continues to produce mass quantities of these shoes so all these annoying *** kids find something else to go crazy over. If you want very limited shoes find them. Don't buy gr releases and think you are the only one "on da block" with them. Oh and stupid pictures should not matter if you truly like a shoe. If I like a shoe I buy it. I don't care how many idiots take a pictures in their refrigerators.

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been locked yet lol usually after a release there are all the complaints about quality striking out the pics of the shoe and people asking for the restock etc. etc.

had pairs to go around but not too many
people already posted restock infos and stores got restocks this morning
quality wasnt bad :smokin

did jordan brand do something right with this release? :lol:

Last edited:
Stop ordering so many fool. There's no reason you need more than 2. Psycho.

Last time I checked I was spending my doe. Don't be upset because you have to settle for one pair, until you pay my salary then you can SPEAK on what I purchase.

This is for all you guys who are gonna "keep them on ice". My fire reds are DS bought them last month. They are starting to yellow already.

Mine are fine, I took the paper out and keep them in the box unsealed. That sucks, there is no reason they should be yellowing like that unless he stored them in direct sunlight or something, that's crazy.

nah my pair look the exact same way

ds sitting in the box with the paper

Whoa...I wore my FR5s already and they don't have any yellowing. Is it humid where you live Money? Only thing I noticed was the blue was darker on the grapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom