Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means it's still being processed.

Clearly if you haven't had a cancellation by now, you're good to go. I'm still in shock.

Last edited:
basically the trolls & wheres my tracking i ordered 3 mins ago people did

Word is they've officially left Niketalk. Forgot what thread I saw that in.

I knew that would happen with all the complaining. I don't blame them for doing it. Some people didn't seem to get they weren't the president of the company. Nor were they responsible for shipping peoples packages or involved in the decision to use bags.

I would have cursed you dudes out along time ago :lol:

Just another example of children ruining a good thing. I remember i had to explain to someone how they were customer service reps just like they would speak to on the phone and had limited power.

Last edited:
To those who ordered from FNL and got their shipping confirmation:

What is the weight of your package?  Mine says 4.10 lbs but I think that's a little too heavy in my opinion.  I only ordered 1 pair btw.  Just wondering.  Thanks in advance!

Some mom got the last size 10 at my local Finish Line Sat morning. I was fuming. She said her son is a size 9-9.5 but 10 would have to do! They were out of size 9 and 9.5. I went ahead and got a size 11 bc the closet available to my size.

thick socks and sneaker shields

I commend them for lasting as long as they did. I could only imagine what their inbox looked like...

Last edited:

What is the weight of your package?  Mine says 4.10 lbs but I think that's a little too heavy in my opinion.  I only ordered 1 pair btw.  Just wondering.  Thanks in advance!

It is too heavy. You should cancel immediately.

they gave u a free extra pair maybe good chance it happens

The guy behind me..he was waiting at a Foot Locker (9 AM) before we went to FNL bc FNL opened at 9:30. He couldnt cop a 13 at the Foot Locker so he waited behind me for a lil bit. He just left..i think he assumed he wouldnt be able to get a size 13. After I purchased sz 11, the only size left was sz 13. This FNL was one of those hidden gems at a small suburb..i think i found my spot for future cops.
What a sad story

That's it? Mines 5.1 lbs. They're sending you fakes

:smh:

A ******** of these were made resellers are going to get hit hard watch the restocks/outlet releases coming up

OH.MY.GOD

*insert GIF of Ed Norton punching himself in the face in fight club.

Haven’t been keeping up with the thread

Was I the only one who had no problem coping online

Woke up like at 7:50 and got my pair on FNL with no problem

I got a size 11 and mine says 3.3 lbs. 4.1 does seem like a lot but they just through the shoes on the scale and whatever number they see they put down, I wouldn't read to much into it

Haven’t been keeping up with the thread

Was I the only one who had no problem coping online

Woke up like at 7:50 and got my pair on FNL with no problem
Nope, I copped 3 pairs, 1 for me and 2 for friends (for retail not reselling) fairly easily. Jordan is meeting the demand by having a huge supply. 

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT!

Foot patrol still has almost every size all you have to do is email them and let them know what size you want and they will send you an invoice, mentioning you're a long time customer usually helps

Its a UK website so shipping usually takes a little longer and it may be slightly more expensive then retail but you're DEFINATELY paying cheaper then what resellers are offering

Here is their email: 
[email protected]

The automatic response I got...I'm trying to get my boy a sz 9.

The web office is closed this bank holiday (Monday 6th May). Any mail order enquiries will be answered from the Tuesday 7th May onwards.

If you are awaiting an invoice for an order placed, we will send it to you on Tuesday 7th May.

Thanks!

#TEAMFP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom