Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, spent couple gallons of gas driving all over a couple cities for these. Everywhere I went there were 40 cats in line.

I mentioned at 7:30AM that I had a secure spot at a Eblens. Well that spot was so secure because they raffled off all the sizes!!! :

where is the official word on the street about the restock? FL and Champs-sourced sites all failed for me this morning.

I have a great story about ndc.  First I ordered some kds, the white ones with gold like the superheroes, and they come in missing the whole top of the swoosh.  The other swoosh has chipped spots missing the metallic fabric.  Problem one.  Problem two.  Rep tells me wrong time for launch and Im up till 3am waiting for the link.  He did timezone backwards.  I get in like in a second have my credit card info auto loaded Im in line and then all of a sudden I get "system error" please try again.  Mad no, much worse.  I called and said I want a refund on the KDs instead of another pair, cancelled the lebron elites I had made for 399 in a real cool colorway.  I am officially done with ndc.  They did at least respond to my tweet.  The two lotterys I was in no calls.  Im wondering if its even worth going to the mall at 6 when the unclaimed shoes go on sale

Too many pages to scroll through.. Got the fire reds back in January.. To the owners of these grapes are they TTS or .5 big?

stood in line at local hibbetts for a good while two chicks and one dude cut the line people spazzed on them and told the cop who monitors the spot resulting in the two chicks getting kicked out of line all in all had to get a stupid size 10.5 im a 11 11.5 this is weak

Too many pages to scroll through.. Got the fire reds back in January.. To the owners of these grapes are they TTS or .5 big?

fire reds havent came out yet :smh: they are the ones with the 23 on the side of them. the white Vs you talking about are TTS all Vs are TTS. Sucks that you can't even try on a pair of shoes no more to see if they are TTS. this new age of sneaker kids amazes me.

Whats up guys i've been on here all morning, you guys have helped me score many releases over the years, just want to say to the guys who think they've struck out, DON'T GIVE UP YET! Even though on FA, FL, and eastbay when you try to add your size it pops down saying "no longer available" (not the "in other people's carts" message), keep trying over and over, i've scored either size 11 or 11.5 from each of them in the past hour, wrapped it up like 5 mins ago with 11.5 from champs...this is while it was saying "no longer available"...got confirmation emails from them all...

Cool Kids
lol these boys trying to get it
roll.gif
roll.gif

MAN CANCELLED ORDERS WILL BE RE STOCKED MON MORN TUES MORN...EXPECT A NDC CANCELLED ORDERS ON WEDS ANYTIME

dont bite on the resell...trust me a large production gr re stock allocations are ready for the next wave 

not gonna lie, i wish someone jacked them because them dudes aint about that life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom