Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now $400 to get them Grapes early!? I would've flipped out on him for trying to get away that! Smh people these days always trying to look for ways to get money

Now $400 to get them Grapes early!? I would've flipped out on him for trying to get away that! Smh people these days always trying to look for ways to get money
They were at a store man. Lol of course he's trying to get money...that's his job. And we all know that things are only worth what someone will pay for them. God bless him if someone drops $400 for his shoes but we have the right not to buy them also. He will lower the price after release probably.

I can't wait for these I almost broke down and pre-ordered a pair today lol, but I did break out my '06s today for the first time in months. 

Let's get itttt. 3 more weeks. Shoukdbt be that hard to get. LA people just want bred 11.

Some guy at footlocker I talked too today said they getting a gang of pairs in. More than there shipment of Hgg 13. And they had at least 100 Hgg. Looks like an easy cop

I sincerely hope I can cop these at retail.

I legit want them to rock, not resell.

Hope all resellers on RD come up short!

:lol:

I sincerely hope I can cop these at retail.

I legit want them to rock, not resell.

Hope all resellers on RD come up short!

:lol:
Idk if you saw but, basketmania has a decent Presale price. I was gonna lock that down and try on RD also, but my size was gone.

Last edited:
Some guy at footlocker I talked too today said they getting a gang of pairs in. More than there shipment of Hgg 13. And they had at least 100 Hgg. Looks like an easy cop
I hope so because I need to double up on these bad boys

The stores near my house here in San Diego only get about 36 pairs max :frown:

DEFINITELY A SUMMER MUST HAVE 
grin.gif

i know everyone is saying this is going to seem as an easy cop but you never know. Look what happened to the black and gold 1's, I thought that was going to be a EASY cop and at the end of it the hype was too real and couldn't get them. With Jordan releases, I feel it all depends if you do your homework on it . With the Bred 11 and HGG 13 stores were just too crazy (bracelets cause wayyyyy too much drama 
mad.gif
) and I wasn't going to deal with it so i tested my luck online. Luckily it worked out for me on both (didn't expect it to work since it was my first time ordering online for a release because what I read off of NT). Hopefully everyone will be able to get their pair but we all know that some people will not even if they say there is going to be so much stock of it . Lets just see how this all turns out.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom