Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
well, i can't argue with that!
but the skin color or rhino subspecies might not have been the only consideration in choosing

All of you saying "tumbled leather" this and that are fools....Have you seen the tumbled leather on the Quai 54 5s? Those pieces of ishh creased after my second wear. JB will continue to use crappy material and the prices will keep rising under our noses. Thats why im barely picking up any new Js, but I cant see my self passing on these even though the leather is atrocious, the colorway is just too beautiful.

And speaking on new crappy Js, I just traded my Royal 1s (crappy material with a terrible toe box making them look like dunks) for a pair of Black Supreme Blazers VnDS plus $80 cash to a guy at sneakercon. 
nthat.gif

All of you saying "tumbled leather" this and that are fools....Have you seen the tumbled leather on the Quai 54 5s? Those pieces of ishh creased after my second wear. JB will continue to use crappy material and the prices will keep rising under our noses. Thats why im barely picking up any new Js, but I cant see my self passing on these even though the leather is atrocious, the colorway is just too beautiful.

And speaking on new crappy Js, I just traded my Royal 1s (crappy material with a terrible toe box making them look like dunks) for a pair of Black Supreme Blazers VnDS plus $80 cash to a guy at sneakercon. 
nthat.gif

You do know that good quality leather creases right ?

Again;

2013 Grapes = Fire Red 5s (2013)

Fire Red 5s =/= 2006 Grapes. Period.

And they are differently aesthetically. 

So is that extra money worth it when you are downgrading? Not really/
For larger sizes the toe box on the 2013s is far better. Itay be long but at least it doesn't point toward the sky. Sold my oly VIs because of that.

That windbreaker is sick. Don't care for JB apparel but I want those. Too bad it will likely be too expensive for my taste. Clothes go on sale far too often for me to spend full price on JB.

No shots at anyone. Just an opinion. After all I buy BBC and N&F which cost too much on sale.

Those grape VIs though :x
Burn it with fire.

Last edited:
First thing I would buy right after I got these would def have to be

Where can I get this? I don't even care that it matches, I just like the shirt

Edit: nvm I found it. Google was my friend today

Nowadays, that shirt is the closest MJ will get to a GQ cover

Last edited:
^^^ Nah let's just wear camo and other colors that have absolutely zero relation to each other. That's way more swagged out and cool.

I like jordan jackets. I have a few. Retro 3 windbreaker, retro 6 hoodie, one of the varsity hoodys, and some old 20th anniversary sweats and hoodies.

Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom