Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

The funny thing is that's on sale :lol:

Hopefully these european sites start lowering their prices to what they used to be. Some of them started being resellers trying to get over.

Last edited:
I found a pair for retail at a Champs re-opening today.

They had 8 differents models of J's in stock from being closed so long.

champs glendale? heard about it Friday didn't see any 88's so i passed on the rest.
Yeah.  For a beginner collector like myself, it looked like heaven.  I specifically wanted the Bred 4's and Bred 11's, but since they were both gone when I was ushered in the Grape 5 was my fallback option out of what was available.  Some dude wearing a suit at the front of the line walked out the store with 8 boxes of all the different Jordan's there.  I've never seen anything like that in a mall shoe store.
laugh.gif
 it was surreal.

I didn't know the 88's were stocked in any stores, but it would have been nice to see them.

Last edited:
yeah no problem dude. Glad you came up with something. I was actually thinking of heading out there to maybe doubling up on the white grape's but i'm holding out for some 88's.

It was funny that there was a similar restock in a NY Footlocker a couple of weeks ago. People were going nuts and there were these two dudes with at least 20 boxes. The manager was straight up telling them "we are not selling you guys anything more you need to leave." :smh:

champs in arden mall restocked the grapes...maybe u can ship to store 916.649.1389

I have yet to witness a single person wearing these in my entire city. It's funny because everyone is "putting them on ice" or waiting for the "hype" to die down to wear them, when that time comes, everyone's gonna break them out the same time. I just wear them when I feel like it, if someone else has them on, cool.

^ I've rocked my pair tons of times....like u i haven't seen anybody else with em on. My black grapes still on ice tho.

I have yet to witness a single person wearing these in my entire city. It's funny because everyone is "putting them on ice" or waiting for the "hype" to die down to wear them, when that time comes, everyone's gonna break them out the same time. I just wear them when I feel like it, if someone else has them on, cool.

I've seen plenty of people wear them.

I've seen plenty of people wear them.
I've seen more than none wear them but not plenty,I'm surprised that I haven't been spotting them like crazy since ppl were going so crazy on IG when they released. I'm gonna un-ds mine later this month on my bday then have them n the rotation from that point on.

I saw this on tumblr and noticed the paper that was inside the box? Did anyone else's Grapes come with that tissue paper as pictured or with the black paper instead? I had the black in my box.
I had black in my box as well.  Does the black paper contain less chemicals that contribute to faster yellowing on the icy soles?

Last edited:
I had black in my box as well.  Does the black paper contain less chemicals that contribute to faster yellowing on the icy soles?

someone says the paper is what makes them yellow. In that case I need to just ziplock bag that paper and put it in the bottom of the box or somewhere else...

Back
Top Bottom