Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

i'm going for two pairs, retail
but since that is most likely not happening, I can at least Definitely afford one pair. easy cop

Good Morning!!

I don't want these to be a GR... I don't want to see everyone with them. If they are, ill be forced to keep em one ice until everyone messes there's up.
That's not nice JB should spread the love.

But obvi these are numbered and limited, hypebeast status 
mean.gif

I really don't understand how anybody likes these...I think they look totally ridiculous. Limited or not, these are a mistake. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but if you like these your opinion sucks.

20K is not that limited.
88 3s were supposedly 20K.
NA 1s that released, and scheduled to release are roughly 20K. (Each colorway respectively)

But what puzzles me. Why the retail of 225?

I want these to be GR. If they arent limited I'd really like to see how many people actually scoop them since the majority thinks they are ugly. Without the limited or quickstrike tag I would make the assumption that more would sit on shelves because of the look of the shoe and price.

]
. shoe is ok i guess, but box is sick, insole leather is sick, probably wont rock. Not a gr... Peace

Last edited:
20K is not that limited.
88 3s were supposedly 20K.
NA 1s that released, and scheduled to release are roughly 20K. (Each colorway respectively)

But what puzzles me. Why the retail of 225?

Nike likes that $$

Everyone knows how Nike continues raising prices and everyone tries to justify these price increases by comparing them to other price increases (i.e. "You won't pay $225 for these but you'll pay $250 for foamposites". Which are already a price increase as they were only $200 not even 3 years ago).

Basically, Nike is increasing prices to the point that the consumer will feel happy to pay for a discounted "$250-300" shoe for $200. Crazy.

Sad part is that this won't end unless consumers speak with their wallet.

^^ It's a money grab, no doubt about it.
Remember when the 1st Flips came out. There was a $15 additional charge for the leather liner.(Based on what the going rate was for 3s released that year.)

What justifies a $65 price hike? The leather liner AND the fancy box? (Based on what the Vs are priced at this year.)

Just like the 88s. $50 price hike just for the NA. The NA was worth it.

Is this one......?

^^ It's a money grab, no doubt about it.
Remember when the 1st Flips came out. There was a $15 additional charge for the leather liner.(Based on what the going rate was for 3s released that year.)

What justifies a $65 price hike? The leather liner AND the fancy box? (Based on what the Vs are priced at this year.)

Just like the 88s. $50 price hike just for the NA. The NA was worth it.

Is this one......?

It's crazy where Nike is heading. I do agree with you though.

Being a hypebeast is a thing. My last JB cop was the filbert/obsidian j2k pack

Not only am i genuinely satisfied with my purchase, i have not bought anything in years

I hypebeast over dope stuff strictly, and have passed on plenty

I was gonna try real hard for these, but the fresh prince 5s, the gloves, and LeBron 11s are gonna have my funds on lock. So I'll pass.

all these people saying "these ugly, i'm passing" will be the ones posting about how they missed out and how bad they want them once they drop
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom