Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

^^  I would say the toe stitching is off, as well as the tongue.  The tongue on the 5s is always a giveaway.  

If there is any doubt, ask for sole shots as well (Jumpmans will likely look exactly the same, when they should be at different angles).

box looks way bigger than its supposed to

looks like fakes have lace hole inconsistencies also. One is skipped.

Apart of me really wants to get these lol. Wasn't feeling the Fear or DB 5s but I kinda like these. IDK I think im a sucker for elephant print.

Time to hunt for a size 11.5/12

Thanks for the responses. I'm at work so I can't watch the youtube video without raising any eyebrows. Obviously I'm going to pass.

Interestingly enough I got more pics. I'm sort of amazed they made such good fakes. Just want to get one last confirmation from you guys:

[ATTACHMENT=4674]3Lab53.jpg (354k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4675]3lab54.jpg (956k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4676]3lab55.jpg (855k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4677]3lab56.jpg (875k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Interestingly enough I got more pics. I'm sort of amazed they made such good fakes. Just want to get one last confirmation from you guys:

be3a23dc_3Lab53.jpeg

3f5074b0_3lab54.jpeg

ad80f556_3lab55.jpeg

4840f463_3lab56.jpeg
Yours on top (I rotated the picture)

Mine underneath

The Jumpman gained some weight on those shoes. Look super fake.

Just got my ordered cancelled on fnl...completed in like 4 minutes too...said they don't have enough stock to fulfill the order and cancellations are going out today.

Just got my ordered cancelled on fnl...completed in like 4 minutes too...said they don't have enough stock to fulfill the order and cancellations are going out today.

Same here. Just checked online status. Oh well. More $ in my pocket.

I had a feeling FNL oversold on RD .. too many ppl came in claiming victory, multiple pairs at that, when they didn't have that many pairs online to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom