Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Footlocker is ski masking the sneaker community. They invested 100 mil at a 550 mil GOAT valuation. GOAT(and flight club) is worth over 1.7 billi now. A retailer cashing in on a resale platform? Footlocker is dead to me.
None of the major sneaker YouTubers have really really went in on this either. Ftl sending them all packages to keep quiet? 🤔

None of the major sneaker YouTubers have really really went in on this either. Ftl sending them all packages to keep quiet? 🤔
most of them are on fakes as it is. especially the super early release ones. a week out i could see.

fakes were passable to naked eye without super close inspection, on these. and probably most pics too. and available around xmas time.

but they didnt have the special box until recently.

Really happy that me & my son was able to secure our pairs, what a hassle this week 🤦🏽‍♂️
094597F1-4A70-4FD0-A45C-41487498B4B7.jpeg

I’m a little bummed I didn’t try harder; didn’t use/max headstarts and only tried on one of my 4 Snkrs accounts. Oh well I guess.

Nothing more annoying than someone coming in here saying a release was easy. Dude people struck out on these, hell I almost did. Take your pairs thank the sneaker gods and move on. You don't have to sound like a hole.

These was plentiful. I copped multiple pears too. If you didn’t get a pear you didn’t try. :rofl:

I heard FNL did in store raffles
Probably why it wasn’t on the app
What’s up with that?

Yeah, and of course mine didn't look very legit. Instead of tickets it was names on a post it in an envelope.

I'm sure them going for $300 resell was going to make it a fair raffle :rolleyes

Where in SD? Never heard of them.
yep where they at?

as long as you dont buy frm that overpriced store by MV mall(buy and sell) Kicks **** 😂 or something

They magically appeared on my IG today. They have an address on their IG page but it only comes back to a house. I googled them and nothing comes up so not sure if they are legit.

I’m still searching for a 14 so if someone can point me to one that would be great!

Back
Top Bottom