AIR JORDAN 4 x UNDEFEATED 2025

One pair for the kiddos who love the Jumpman on back.

And the NA pair for us old folks. :lol:

I’m going against the grain…I’m a proponent of Retro’s releasing true to how the colorway originally dropped…No reason OG colorways should’ve ever had the Jumpman on the heel tabs but was always fine with the Retro+ colorways having it…

Jumpman on the heel is the pair I’d prefer here…But of course, ima take what I can get :lol:

I wonder what OG and Non OG means. There’s plenty of options to choose from though considering there’s more than one version of the shoe. They better not eff around and make a limited version with a Nike Air and widely released version with a jumpman

JB being JB lol

ill buy the jumpman version no problem but a collab of this significance warrants the Nike Air treatment IMO

I can see that happening UNDFTD and Nike Air for one version and Jumpman for the other

And 325 for the jacket? Im out would have copped if it was around 200

I'm so perplexed by the two model thing. Like why the hell would you retroactively put Nike Air on the back of a sneaker that never had Nike Air on the OG pair? Why? If the two models had differences in the quality of the materials that would be one thing. But literally just a model for Nike Air and a model for the Jumpman, why?!

I couldn't for the life of me care about Nike Air on the back when that isn't true to the OG pair at all.

I'm so perplexed by the two model thing. Like why the hell would you retroactively put Nike Air on the back of a sneaker that never had Nike Air on the OG pair? Why? If the two models had differences in the quality of the materials that would be one thing. But literally just a model for Nike Air and a model for the Jumpman, why?!

I couldn't for the life of me care about Nike Air on the back when that isn't true to the OG pair at all.

We don't know if the Jumpman/Nike Air is the only difference. Too early. Could be other differences.

I think since all the modern day collabs do the Nike air now maybe they didn’t want to be left out? Cuz none of the SB’s, AMM’s, or OW have a jumpman. Just a wild guess 🤷🏾‍♂️. Still corny

Unless they do some unnecessary **** to the appearance of that version, I'm aiming for the Nike Air pair. I want Nike Air on every colorway of every model that makes sense, I only tolerate the Jumpman :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if they limit it to 4 or 5 digit availability (maybe less) and throw us a bone on the Jumpman pair's production numbers though.

Maybe there’s a chance that the Jumpman pair will be slightly tweaked from the Nike Air version 🤷‍♂️…It’s the “Clementine” variation so essentially the 2017-18 samples (Top two pairs in this pic), but maybe one will have the black top line on the midsole and the other won’t…I know I know, probably not, but it’s fun to think about at this stage…

IMG_4538.jpeg

had no idea there were so many version of this

At least 5 pairs…

OG release pair - Olive oiled suede

OG sample pair - Olive textured suede with black top line on the midsole…Texture material is what was eventually used in the Olive 5’s

OG sample pair - Forrest oiled suede with black top line on the midsole

2017-18 sample pair - Green Clementine

2017-18 sample pair - Green Clementine, but with the green being slightly darker

Clementine pair is what’s supposedly releasing but unknown exactly which color green will be on there obviously…The only thing I really can’t stand about all the sample pairs is that they don’t have the satin tongue…

IMG_4555.jpeg
IMG_4554.jpeg
IMG_4553.jpeg

Good look at lighter green “Clementine” pair…Might end up being what next years release will look like…Who knows 🤷‍♂️
IMG_4552.jpeg

mc1snkrs recently posted up these good shots of them…

Last edited:
They should just have interchangeable heel tabs at this point if they are doing NA and Jumpman tabs. No sense in having two different (but same) pairs.

Back
Top Bottom