Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

E709762C-0E8B-4C81-81C0-EDE4EADDF5B4.jpeg The prices have dropped recently on the blue denim.I seen this picture on FB,it makes me wish I would have waited a while longer to purchase my pair.I'm just glad to have them in the collection.

Yea ,I really like the black 4s.
Retails going to be real difficult , so might just have to sleep ,if not retail or trade.

Last edited:
E709762C-0E8B-4C81-81C0-EDE4EADDF5B4.jpeg The prices have dropped recently on the blue denim.I seen this picture on FB,it makes me wish I would have waited a while longer to purchase my pair.I'm just glad to have them in the collection.

Prices haven’t gone down on StockX or other similar sites. In fact, for certain sizes prices have jumped considerably!

Anyway, this is still my favorite shoe of 2018 so far.

Prices haven’t gone down on StockX or other similar sites. In fact, for certain sizes prices have jumped considerably!

Anyway, this is still my favorite shoe of 2018 so far.
I’m a size 12 and the prices have dropped since I purchased in April.Throughout the past month I’ve seen several pairs listed for below $650 on FB.I’m hoping that the black pair settles below blue denim prices because I’ll most likely strike out on any raffle.

Black and white pairs are fire, the blue is still my favorite. I'm a try for the black, white pair is dope but damn, one wear and joints gonna turn into Khaki 4s.

Black and white pairs are fire, the blue is still my favorite. I'm a try for the black, white pair is dope but damn, one wear and joints gonna turn into Khaki 4s.
That’s the truth. Whites look fresh, for now.
All three are super dope imo.
Have to reserve judgement until I see others in person, but I think blue denim is the best.
And I thought the black would be my favorite.

I kinda want the jackets more than the shoes if we’re being honest, but the collector in me has to catch em all :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom